PROTEST AT STAINS ON FRIDAY!!!!!!

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
nathan G

PROTEST AT STAINS ON FRIDAY!!!!!!

Post by nathan G »

PROTEST AT STAINS ITS LIVE ON SKY LINSAY OUT BANNERS,SING SONGS, SIT IN AFTER THE GAME ITS A SMALL GROUND WE CAN MAKE LOTS OF NOISE, WHELAN WILL SEE HOW WE FEEL ABOUT WHAT IS HAPPENING TO OUR GREAT CLUB AND IT WILL BE LIVE ON SKY. A PEACE FULL PROTEST BUT STRAIGHT TO THE POINT :exc: :exc: :exc: :exc: :exc: :exc: :exc:
ince warrior

Re: PROTEST AT STAINS ON FRIDA...

Post by ince warrior »

i might take you up on that one, since i was gonna go in a white t-shirt with a slogan on.
WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGAN!!!

WRLFC & SCFC FOR LIFE!!!

WE HATE LATICS, SAINTS, MACCLESFIELD, BURNLEY, CITY, LEEDS, WIRE AND WREXHAM!!!!
nathan G

Re: PROTEST AT STAINS ON F...

Post by nathan G »

ince warrior posted:
i might take you up on that one, since i was gonna go in a white t-shirt with a slogan on.
nice one lets all get behind this one.we all love the warriors ML is to blame this time no one else,read what it says on our shirts we are all loyal shame ML is not :exc: :exc: :exc: :exc:
ince warrior

Post by ince warrior »

nathan G posted:
ince warrior posted:
nice one lets all get behind this one.we all love the warriors ML is to blame this time no one else,read what it says on our shirts we are all loyal shame ML is not :exc: :exc: :exc: :exc:
yep... everyone, get down primark, buy a plain white shirt for a couple of quid and write on it in permanent marker "Lindsay Out!"
WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGAN!!!

WRLFC & SCFC FOR LIFE!!!

WE HATE LATICS, SAINTS, MACCLESFIELD, BURNLEY, CITY, LEEDS, WIRE AND WREXHAM!!!!
- psycho -

Post by - psycho - »

think they sell um at asdas to mate
"what ever happens... we stick together... we stay together... we survive."

-------------------------------------
emma warriors simply the best

Post by emma warriors simply the best »

at this rate there will be no one left milwards gone and now he's gone u want lindsey out
LOYAL
WARRIOR

PHIL BAILEY: "I am totally thrilled to be joining the Wigan Warriors. Everyone believes in the club and I can’t wait to join Wigan for 2007".

Iafeta Paleaaesina:"Our fans support over recent years has been astonishing. They are the backbone of the Club and we are truly grateful for the way they get behind us".

!!!WARRIORS 4 LIFE!!!

Born a WARRIOR!
Live a WARRIOR!
Die a WARRIOR!

we can build this dream together
standing strong forever
Nothing's gonna stop us now

Proud to be a wiganer!!!
Kat

Post by Kat »

emma warriors simply the best posted:
at this rate there will be no one left milwards gone and now he's gone u want lindsey out
Not many people wanted Millward out in the first place! What do you think the protests are for? :conf:
emma warriors simply the best

Post by emma warriors simply the best »

u wanted a protest when milward was here and plenty of people wanted milward to go and now its done are you gona protest so he has to come back
LOYAL
WARRIOR

PHIL BAILEY: "I am totally thrilled to be joining the Wigan Warriors. Everyone believes in the club and I can’t wait to join Wigan for 2007".

Iafeta Paleaaesina:"Our fans support over recent years has been astonishing. They are the backbone of the Club and we are truly grateful for the way they get behind us".

!!!WARRIORS 4 LIFE!!!

Born a WARRIOR!
Live a WARRIOR!
Die a WARRIOR!

we can build this dream together
standing strong forever
Nothing's gonna stop us now

Proud to be a wiganer!!!
- psycho -

Post by - psycho - »

Kat posted:
emma warriors simply the best posted:
Not many people wanted Millward out in the first place! What do you think the protests are for? :conf:
are you kidding me. the amount of millward out posts ive seen in the past few weeks are overwhealming to say the least. we want maurice out as he is making a mockery of the club and its supporters.
"what ever happens... we stick together... we stay together... we survive."

-------------------------------------
FROM A TO B

Post by FROM A TO B »

After all what has Mo ever done for us?
Dean Bell, Dennis Betts, Offiah, Gene Miles, Renouf shall I carry on.
stop the bickering and start getting behind the team
Warrior came
Warrior saw
Warrior conquered
Warrior came
Warrior saw
Warrior conquered