if noble does come?

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
- psycho -

if noble does come?

Post by - psycho - »

do you reckon any bradford players will. i know there have been many rumours about deacon going around. plus they have got our terry!
"what ever happens... we stick together... we stay together... we survive."

-------------------------------------
Fraggle

Re: if noble does come?

Post by Fraggle »

- psycho - posted:
do you reckon any bradford players will. i know there have been many rumours about deacon going around. plus they have got our terry!
I guess we've only got one 20/20 slot vacant thanks to Rads' retirement, so we're a bit limited in bringing anyone who's really going to make a difference. I don't expect our recent emergency recruits to be getting top dollar wages, and Jonkers (probably the only one who might be a 20/20 player) is only on loan, but I can't see more than an odd one or two new players coming in.
http://fraggle.fotopic.net

"You rescue me, you are my faith, my hope, my liberty.
And when there's darkness all around, you shine bright for me, you are a guiding light to me....
You are a Tower of Strength to me" - Wayne Hussey, The Mission.

Shepherd's Bush Empire - 27/Feb/08 - 1/Mar/08
[hr]
Cruncher

Post by Cruncher »

Terry Newton must be a very cheesed-off man right now. If it's true, he only left Wigan because of Millward. However, it's difficult to see Wigan taking Bradford's coach off them mid-season AND taking one of their best players as well.

I'm sure the Bulls would resist that strenuously. Maybe someone will come over next year, assuming we're still in SL. Deacon's name's been mentioned, and if Noble does come here, then that suddenly seems more plausible. But I think we've seen the last of Terry.
taskmaster

Post by taskmaster »

with the position we are in at the moment i cant see anybody joining at the moment
DaiJones

Post by DaiJones »

I saw Fielden, Hape, Vainikolo and Vagana in Asda last week with a Wigan A to Z and a lot of estate agents' paperwork, at least I think it was them, I was at the checkout being distracted by Sonny Bill Williams forgetting his chip and pin whilst giving what sounded like Maurice Lindsay a contact number for Benji Marshall on his mobile....
wiganrldeanh

Post by wiganrldeanh »

TWO EYED WARRIOR posted:
DaiJones posted:
I saw Fielden, Hape, Vainikolo and Vagana in Asda last week with a Wigan A to Z and a lot of estate agents' paperwork, at least I think it was them, I was at the checkout being distracted by Sonny Bill Williams forgetting his chip and pin whilst giving what sounded like Maurice Lindsay a contact number for Benji Marshall on his mobile....
Yeah i had Andrew Johns round for tea last week and then we met up with Lockyer, minichello and adrian morley for a few beers later that night down King Street :eusa18:
:o SERIOUSLY............you lucky person

:lol1:
Welski

Post by Welski »

Dai you had me going there until mentioning that SBW had forgotten his chip and Pin. They've had that in NZ for years.
Strongest Armpits in Rugby League
meatpie2005

Post by meatpie2005 »

Sounds like you had a top night out, why was I not invited?! :conf:
bertina

Post by bertina »

DaiJones posted:
Didn't they get picked up in a car by darren lockyer?
si_bax

Post by si_bax »

Deacon is a wigan lad, he went to standish high and still ives in wigan, if any1 was to come to wigan from bradford it would be the little man in the middle of the field