GOOD THINGS TO TAKE FROM TODAY

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
FROM A TO B

GOOD THINGS TO TAKE FROM TODAY

Post by FROM A TO B »

1. It didn't rain
2. Odds at bookies were cack, so I saved a fiver there.
3. Sold out of programmes so saved another 2.50

apart from that, sod all.
Warrior came
Warrior saw
Warrior conquered
Warrior came
Warrior saw
Warrior conquered
mrs_carney

Re: GOOD THINGS TO TAKE FROM T...

Post by mrs_carney »

Orr o'carroll and Hargreaves were good for us, they gave it their all. Unfortunately 3 players cannot win us a game. And Moran is not a fullback :angry: :angry: :angry:
11/07/05 x - Always and forever - x <3
- psycho -

Re: GOOD THINGS TO TAKE FROM T...

Post by - psycho - »

FROM A TO B posted:
1. It didn't rain
2. Odds at bookies were cack, so I saved a fiver there.
3. Sold out of programmes so saved another 2.50

apart from that, sod all.
1. the players may realise that we are 4 points behind.
2. the players may wake up from now on.
3. feka was good back from injury.
"what ever happens... we stick together... we stay together... we survive."

-------------------------------------
cpwigan

Re: GOOD THINGS TO TAKE FR...

Post by cpwigan »

No injuries I think

Was anybody else thinking forget Noble let's appoint God/Jesus :blush:
mrs_carney

Post by mrs_carney »

A guy on the radio phone in :lol:

But no matter how bad things have got, i cannot believe "fans" would boo wigan off, if your a supporter you support them booing them isnt going to give them any confidence if anything it'll shatter whats left. Had to agree with a woman who was going ballistic at who she was with for booing them, if you were booing the ref the players wouldnt know and it's not going to give them any encouragement for next week.
ince warrior

Post by ince warrior »

mrs_carney posted:

But no matter how bad things have got, i cannot believe "fans" would boo wigan off, if your a supporter you support them booing them isnt going to give them any confidence if anything it'll shatter whats left. Had to agree with a woman who was going ballistic at who she was with for booing them, if you were booing the ref the players wouldnt know and it's not going to give them any encouragement for next week.
I booed them off and I'll admit that, because they certainly need a kick up the backside or something. There's no point cheering for s**t like that, and if they want us to cheer them then they have to earn their wages for a change. Anyway, if they've anything about them, they'll use that to think "yeah, maybe we need to improve".
WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGAN!!!

WRLFC & SCFC FOR LIFE!!!

WE HATE LATICS, SAINTS, MACCLESFIELD, BURNLEY, CITY, LEEDS, WIRE AND WREXHAM!!!!
Gibbo

Post by Gibbo »

ince warrior posted:
mrs_carney posted:

I booed them off and I'll admit that, because they certainly need a kick up the backside or something. There's no point cheering for s**t like that, and if they want us to cheer them then they have to earn their wages for a change. Anyway, if they've anything about them, they'll use that to think "yeah, maybe we need to improve".
Here,Here well said. :exc:
You cant applaud something that is not even half deacent.
....Bigger they are, harder they fall....
FROM A TO B

Post by FROM A TO B »

Didn't boo them off, just turned my back on them.
Warrior came
Warrior saw
Warrior conquered
Warrior came
Warrior saw
Warrior conquered
- psycho -

Post by - psycho - »

Gibbo posted:
ince warrior posted:
mrs_carney posted:

Here,Here well said. :exc:
You cant applaud something that is not even half deacent.
clapping them off will only make them think its acceptable to play like that and the fans wont mind. well we do! i don't want to cheer them off because they don't deserve to be. they are a disgrace to the shirt and to the fans. do they expect us to throw parties when they lose to quins! what a disgrace. :angry:
"what ever happens... we stick together... we stay together... we survive."

-------------------------------------
mrs_carney

Post by mrs_carney »

dont cheer then, dont clap - just walk out in silence like many people did