OUR WORST PLAYER THIS YEAR!

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
turf

OUR WORST PLAYER THIS YEAR!

Post by turf »

Who do you think has been our worst player this year so far? Here are my top three:

Moran - Waste of space

Tickle - Looks like he doesn't care any more

Richards - Couldn't tackle to save his life!!!!
DaveO

Re: OUR WORST PLAYER THIS YEAR...

Post by DaveO »

turf posted:
Who do you think has been our worst player this year so far? Here are my top three:

Moran - Waste of space

Tickle - Looks like he doesn't care any more

Richards - Couldn't tackle to save his life!!!!
You missed DV and KB off that list.

I can guarentee the list will get longer as we all have our opinions as to who is the worst and so that tells you something.

Dave
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

Tickle, Richards or DV for mine. I'd opt for Tickle because we know he can play. I have yet to see the other two show they can play. What I cannot fathom is both are big lumps of men yet they play like 6 stone weaklings.
steve_oh

Post by steve_oh »

Dont really like to single out players like this so i will:
Tickle - mainly cos he looks so bloody apathetic/incompetent when we know he can do better.

turf

Re: OUR WORST PLAYER THIS ...

Post by turf »

I definately know, that there is something wrong with Tickle somewhere. I think that something is bothering him very much, in fact, something is bothering him that much, that it's starting to show in his performances!!!!!!!!
horsey

Post by horsey »

I too don't like to single individual players out, so I will just say, every bleedin' one of them.They are totally and utterly inept.
Make the JJB Rugby free
JARJAR

Post by JARJAR »

:angry: The only players to impress so far have been Feca,Dallas,Ashton and Godwin as for the rest
No Pride & No Passion
DaveO

Post by DaveO »

turf posted:
I definately know, that there is something wrong with Tickle somewhere. I think that something is bothering him very much, in fact, something is bothering him that much, that it's starting to show in his performances!!!!!!!!
You think or you know? First sentence you know somethings wrong, second sentence you think somethings wrong. No being funny or anything but which is it?

Dave
turf

Post by turf »

My apologies for confusion, but, whichever way you look at it, Tickle is NOT performing quite right this year.
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

DV, about as much use as a chocolate fire guard

Moran, thought he was looking ok at the business end of last season, but obviously i was wrong, kicking game totaly sucks

Richards, from the looks of things he looks scared to get involved with the game, unless its just the fact he needs to be on the wing

:eusa16: