Noble on his way - decision made last night? - from Times today

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
ancientnloyal

Re: Noble on his way - decisio...

Post by ancientnloyal »

WAIT FOR OFFICIAL INFO AT THE CLUBS WEBSITE, GOOD NEWS THOUGH
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame
jinkin jimmy

Re: Noble on his way - dec...

Post by jinkin jimmy »

Who cares as long as we get a recognised top class hand on the helm asap?
Matthew

Post by Matthew »

pieater-alex posted:
The thing is does Noble want to come to Wigan or is it just the money thats attracting him?
So you're suggesting that Noble might only be coming for the money?

Great - he'll get on with most of our players then :angry:
"And Martin Offiah, trying to make some space, now then..." - Ray French, Wembley 1994
------------------------------------------------
Interviewer: So that obviously means that you're not going to St Helens and you're not going to Leeds?

Frano: I don't know why I would ever want to go to St Helens or Leeds
------------------------------------------------
DaveO

Post by DaveO »

pieater-alex posted:
The thing is does Noble want to come to Wigan or is it just the money thats attracting him?
I am sure discussions about his motovation will soon start if he comes.

At the moment it is all about reasons to leave the Bulls rather than reasons to join Wigan so its fair comment I suppose.

That said he strikes me as very professional and I doubt he would come here if he wasn't coming to do the job. If he was just fed up with the Bulls board and felt he could not work there anymore I think he is the sort of chap who would just resign. He could become full time GB coach and not have to bother with us, so if he comes I think he will be doing it because he wants to, not just for the money.

He will be putting his repuation on the line coming here so he'd be mad to do that unless he was fully committed.

Dave
waterside glens

Post by waterside glens »

he,s run a sucessful team and kept them there , maybe he likes the idea of building a team from scratch and making us #1 again and after all we are wigan
ragman

Post by ragman »

antonlevay

Post by antonlevay »

if he comes howlong doe's he come for?.he's allready said he fancies a job in oz.this time next year we could be in the same pickle
ince warrior

Post by ince warrior »

Besides, top class coach leaving his beloved club on a sour note with his club's board...

sound familiar?
WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGAN!!!

WRLFC & SCFC FOR LIFE!!!

WE HATE LATICS, SAINTS, MACCLESFIELD, BURNLEY, CITY, LEEDS, WIRE AND WREXHAM!!!!
JJwilliams

Post by JJwilliams »

Its just like the Millward situation all over again! It never felt right milly being in charge of us, he only took the job cos he was sacked and now i feel that Noble will be coming due to the execs at his club doing the dirty on him.I think Noble's great, a great coach and a lovely man but it just seems so wrong that he is joining us because of problems at his old club. It certainly takes the shine off!