Huddersfield Away - Saturday 6.05pm

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
ancientnloyal

Huddersfield Away - Saturday 6.05pm

Post by ancientnloyal »

I'll be there, so too will the missus. You think we can win? I believe there is a new confidence with the players, coaching staff and fans now. It'll be tough, after Giants and us had bad defeats last week, both wanting to win, but i think Wigan will have the upper-hand because everyone will want to impress Noble.

Who actually gets on the Finche's double-decker bus? how long does it take to get across pennines? everytime i drive past it i laugh on the motorway, going 30mph up towards reservoir.
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame
- psycho -

Re: Huddersfield Away - Saturd...

Post by - psycho - »

well one thing is for sure, the next 2 games are crucial and what better time to go into them? we have just come off a bad win and we have a new coach on board which will hopefully bring a bit of spark into things. hudds and hull both struggling. hull playign better than they were but hudds just came off a heavy loss to the bulls so it could be a good game.
"what ever happens... we stick together... we stay together... we survive."

-------------------------------------
MrsLam

Re: Huddersfield Away - Saturd...

Post by MrsLam »

ancientnloyal posted:
I'll be there, so too will the missus. You think we can win? I believe there is a new confidence with the players, coaching staff and fans now. It'll be tough, after Giants and us had bad defeats last week, both wanting to win, but i think Wigan will have the upper-hand because everyone will want to impress Noble.

Who actually gets on the Finche's double-decker bus? how long does it take to get across pennines? everytime i drive past it i laugh on the motorway, going 30mph up towards reservoir.
:D I see it set off about 2 hours before me and then when im driving past it I just think, why are you on it?!

Back to the match, don't know about a win but hopefully a good game. Won't be there this week :( got to work till half 5 in Wigan and then it's my bosses and mates leaving do so I'll be living it up in *cough loudly* Ash Vegas.

I feel better about this coach though, like you say I think theyll want to impress, hopefully.
:thum: Ancient and Loyal :thum:

2005 - Play for pride
2006 - Play!
ancientnloyal

Re: Huddersfield Away - Sa...

Post by ancientnloyal »

Mrs Lam i defaced your pic on faceparty, hope you dont mind. Iwas bored, feel free to do likewise.
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame
ChrisA

Post by ChrisA »

- psycho - posted:
well one thing is for sure, the next 2 games are crucial and what better time to go into them? we have just come off a bad win and we have a new coach on board which will hopefully bring a bit of spark into things. hudds and hull both struggling. hull playign better than they were but hudds just came off a heavy loss to the bulls so it could be a good game.
They are less crucial if Cas also lose if we do, we will still be in the same boat as we are now. What we need to do is keep in touch and and make sure that when it comes to our run of home games we are not out of touch.
Thats where I see us coming good, getting players back and 9 of our last 12 games at home.
MrsLam

Post by MrsLam »

ancientnloyal posted:
Mrs Lam i defaced your pic on faceparty, hope you dont mind. Iwas bored, feel free to do likewise.

You say it likes its so normal!
I defaced yours in return, you are now a Saint, now who came off worse eh!! :P
:thum: Ancient and Loyal :thum:

2005 - Play for pride
2006 - Play!
mrs_carney

Post by mrs_carney »

MrsLam posted:
ancientnloyal posted:

:D I see it set off about 2 hours before me and then when im driving past it I just think, why are you on it?!

Back to the match, don't know about a win but hopefully a good game. Won't be there this week :( got to work till half 5 in Wigan and then it's my bosses and mates leaving do so I'll be living it up in *cough loudly* Ash Vegas.

I feel better about this coach though, like you say I think theyll want to impress, hopefully.
Whey Ashvegas!!!! :lol: :lol:
I cant go either :( damn work. But i shall be watching and hoping that they actually look like they wanna play!
11/07/05 x - Always and forever - x <3
FROM A TO B

Post by FROM A TO B »

I'll be honest, after Mondays performance, I was not going to go on Saturday, as I was so depressed. however, now that things have changed, it's time to give Brian the welcome he deserves.
anyone want a lift from Chester / North Wales post it on here.

BRIAN NOBLES BARMY ARMY :eusa2: :eusa2: :eusa2: :eusa2:
BRIAN NOBLES BARMY ARMY :eusa2: :eusa2: :eusa2: :eusa2:
Warrior came
Warrior saw
Warrior conquered
Warrior came
Warrior saw
Warrior conquered
ince warrior

Post by ince warrior »

I'm not there saturday (cricket match) but I'll be at Hull next week. I'll be sending out vibes of support to the warriors (while hoping psychic powers actually exist)
WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGAN!!!

WRLFC & SCFC FOR LIFE!!!

WE HATE LATICS, SAINTS, MACCLESFIELD, BURNLEY, CITY, LEEDS, WIRE AND WREXHAM!!!!