NEXT FOUR GAMES!

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
turf

NEXT FOUR GAMES!

Post by turf »

Huddersfield - away
Hull - away
Castleford - home
Wakefield - away

I would look for one possibly two, maybe even three wins out of those four games, otherwise we are down. We must also beat Salford in the Cup as well.

Mr Stu

Re: NEXT FOUR GAMES!

Post by Mr Stu »

i would say we can definatly can beat wakey and ca, huddersfield will be tricky and think it can go either way. i think we will lose to hull.
jinkin jimmy

Post by jinkin jimmy »

turf posted:
Huddersfield - away
Hull - away
Castleford - home
Wakefield - away

I would look for one possibly two, maybe even three wins out of those four games, otherwise we are down. We must also beat Salford in the Cup as well.

Make your mind up!! IMO if we only win 1 of those we will go down. 3 out of 4 minimum.
westclox

Post by westclox »

i would like a jag, or maybe £1-50 of a litr of petrol, what about 3 days a week with full pay, and nobody pays tax from tomorrow if this comes to pass,then wigan will win the next four maches.
steve_oh

Post by steve_oh »

0 wins = relegation
1 win = still possible relegation
2 wins = probably safe
3 wins = safe
4 wins = playoffs!!
Champions

Post by Champions »

Think we will beat Huddersfield, Cas and Wakey...not sure about Hull but we beat them twice away last year. The team may not be as good but I remain optimistic. I know people will say Nobby can't turn the team round before Saturday, but new coaches usually bring out the best in players, especially when it's the GB coach. With a greater chance of being picked for the Tri-Nations at stake, we may see improvement from many players like Tickle, Brown, Lockers etc.
........and on the 8th day, God made Wigan Warriors!
GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

The crucial one in "relegation" terms is Cas, who I see as our closest rivals. If we beat them, we're only 2 points behind them, so realistically only need to win one more game than they do, over the rest of the season.
jaws1

Post by jaws1 »

Did anyone listen to Rugby League Hour last night on Radio Manchester Salford chairman said that if Wigan were relegated ,the other clubs might get together and change the rules .
If we win3 out of the next 4 games i will be over the moon.
chrisJJ

Post by chrisJJ »

the next four games will be hard but b=now we've actually got a coach we hve a chance Huddersfield will be tough but they are the only tean we have beaten in the league, can we make it a double? Hull away will be a challenge
To be the best
you have to beat the best
WiganWarrior

Post by WiganWarrior »

I think 3 of 4, Hull is unlikely, if we could pull this off it would boost confidence. The we will soon get a good run of home games riding on the back of this confidence im sure we will turn it around
Wigan til i Die !!!!

"Its like a game of union the ball disappears for 3-4 tackles then appears to be kicked" BBC GMR