Predictions For Hull

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Dangerous Doc Murray

Predictions For Hull

Post by Dangerous Doc Murray »

With that one safely under the belt what does sunday hold for us? IMO it is all to easy to get carried away with last nights win, it is all very well hailing nobby as the saviour but he has only been here a couple of days and can have had limited coaching input into the victory. It is clearly more down to, as people on here have said, the players realising they need to prove to noble they are worthy of wearing the mighty cherry and white jersey!

That aside if a honeymoon period is all it is then i am happy to stay on an extended honeymoon until nobby has truely had time to stamp his mark on the team! Being an over optimistic fan that i am i think we can go right through to the saints game without dropping a point and then.....well who knows .

Sunday Prediction: Hull 14:22 Wigan :D
Gibbo

Re: Predictions For Hull

Post by Gibbo »

If Wigan play with the passion, pride and confidence that they have all shown on saturday night, then i would say Hull are in for a rough ride!! And with another week in Nobbies comand!!! These boys are going to start proving a point for the rest of the season. They have shown what they are capable of, and BN wont accept any less.

Hull 8-32 Wigan :D
Well done lads :D
....Bigger they are, harder they fall....
GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

Yeah, lets not get too carried away:

Millwards first game in charge was a 34-20 away win at Salford.

Followed by losing 22-18 28-24 70-0 and 75-0 in the next 4 games!
chrisJJ

Post by chrisJJ »

22-36 wigan win :D :D :D :D
To be the best
you have to beat the best
ince warrior

Post by ince warrior »

26-10 Wigan win
WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGAN!!!

WRLFC & SCFC FOR LIFE!!!

WE HATE LATICS, SAINTS, MACCLESFIELD, BURNLEY, CITY, LEEDS, WIRE AND WREXHAM!!!!
Fraggle

Post by Fraggle »

Dangerous Doc Murray posted:
With that one safely under the belt what does sunday hold for us? IMO it is all to easy to get carried away with last nights win, it is all very well hailing nobby as the saviour but he has only been here a couple of days and can have had limited coaching input into the victory.
True, but as a woman behind me mentioned, someone managed to convince Andrew Farrar to get his hands out of his pocket and look like he was trying to make himself useful in the pre-match warm-up. Clearly a major factor in yesterday's game...!
http://fraggle.fotopic.net

"You rescue me, you are my faith, my hope, my liberty.
And when there's darkness all around, you shine bright for me, you are a guiding light to me....
You are a Tower of Strength to me" - Wayne Hussey, The Mission.

Shepherd's Bush Empire - 27/Feb/08 - 1/Mar/08
[hr]
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

Hull is a very tough game lets not kid ourselves. They will have their new coach to impress also.
oldtimer

Post by oldtimer »

good result today.but dont we should look again and ask do these players WANT to play for wigan?we have all paid good money to watch them this season[c---]most posters seem to agree they did not want to play for millward.But what about US[the fans]did they not want to play for us?if you did the same thing at work you would soon be fired.i am sure i will be called a troll but i am afraid the truth will out :(
Fraggle

Post by Fraggle »

oldtimer posted:
But what about US[the fans]did they not want to play for us?if you did the same thing at work you would soon be fired.i am sure i will be called a troll but i am afraid the truth will out :(
You sound like an episode of the X-files, with this "truth will out" stuff. There are some things not being made public, but I'd imagine every organisation on the planet is the same.

But to try and work on your example, I work in the public sector. It's important to me that I do a good job for my boss, but I really couldn't give two hoots if the "public" think I do a good job, or if they even know what I do despite the fact they pay (part of) my salary.

Myabe our players have had the same mentality. We're all a bit stupid really, we go any pay our money whether or not we play well, so the players perhaps haven't worried about the supporters' opinions. But it's Maurice who pays the wages, not the coach, so as long as ML is happy then they still get paid. Is that a professsional attitude to have? Probably not, but the only people who can really sort that out are the ones paying the money.

And it should be remembered that, as much as we spectators bring to the club, they will get at least as much if not more money from the corporate clients, Sky TV, Whelan's back pocket etc. We're the most numerous but perhaps not the most financially-important contributors to the club.
http://fraggle.fotopic.net

"You rescue me, you are my faith, my hope, my liberty.
And when there's darkness all around, you shine bright for me, you are a guiding light to me....
You are a Tower of Strength to me" - Wayne Hussey, The Mission.

Shepherd's Bush Empire - 27/Feb/08 - 1/Mar/08
[hr]
oldtimer

Post by oldtimer »

fraggle if ever there was a YES man this it.so according to you--it does not matter what fans think your BOSS-- is always right.your work friends must have HIGH regard for you[do you like sitting on your own]? :lol: