Wigan fans the best in SL?

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
ancientnloyal

Wigan fans the best in SL?

Post by ancientnloyal »

being bottom of the table eek-in week-out, do you think the large army of followres that turn up away matches each week make wigan fans the best in SL? especially yesterday at Huddersfield, it was awesome!
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame
bec-wigan-4lyf

Re: Wigan fans the best in SL?

Post by bec-wigan-4lyf »

i think we have got the best fans in sl, seems as we are the bottom and everything not many fans would keep going if their team was were we are would they
wigan til i die i no i am im sure i am im wigan til i die!!
ince warrior

Re: Wigan fans the best in...

Post by ince warrior »

We've definitely got the best fans in SL... according to eddie and stevo it was stains but after good friday I can hardly see how... The fact that we still get over 12,000 every match when we are bottom shows how dedicated our fans are
WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGAN!!!

WRLFC & SCFC FOR LIFE!!!

WE HATE LATICS, SAINTS, MACCLESFIELD, BURNLEY, CITY, LEEDS, WIRE AND WREXHAM!!!!
tan-luvs-tickle

Re: Wigan fans the best in SL?

Post by tan-luvs-tickle »

we are definately the best fans!! they stick by the team through thick and thin, keeping behind them whether we're losing or winning. when we played saints - and lost - we wer twice as loud as the saints supporters and so much for the famous wigan walk!! every one of the fans stayed till the very end. if we're not the best supporters in sl, who are?
Ancient And Loyal..x
waterside glens

Post by waterside glens »

to be fair to eddie and stevo they have both praised the wigan fans lately at both the stains game and last night
willie c

Post by willie c »

ince warrior posted:
We've definitely got the best fans in SL... according to eddie and stevo it was stains but after good friday I can hardly see how... The fact that we still get over 12,000 every match when we are bottom shows how dedicated our fans are
and what would they two plonkers know old jack o lantern head stevo was gutted wigan won yesterday
here mate is that tackle seven your jokeing my head marra
superleague

Post by superleague »

willie c posted:
stevo was gutted wigan won yesterday
you could tell couldnt you hes been loving it recently that we've been losing all the time.
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

superleague posted:
willie c posted:
stevo was gutted wigan won yesterday
you could tell couldnt you hes been loving it recently that we've been losing all the time.
he his supposed to be a nutral the sooner he gets sacked the better ,so anti wigan :lol:
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
stacey c

Post by stacey c »

My little girl and my neice had a photo taken with stevo n phil clarke after the game, thought it wud help rub stevos nose in it! To our surprise he said "i said last week that wigan would win 2day" Now how did i miss that? :conf:
Fraggle

Post by Fraggle »

stacey c posted:
My little girl and my neice had a photo taken with stevo n phil clarke after the game, thought it wud help rub stevos nose in it! To our surprise he said "i said last week that wigan would win 2day" Now how did i miss that? :conf:
Apparently he was saying before the game to some of my friends who visited the rugby league museum at the George Hotel that he hoped Wigan would win...
http://fraggle.fotopic.net

"You rescue me, you are my faith, my hope, my liberty.
And when there's darkness all around, you shine bright for me, you are a guiding light to me....
You are a Tower of Strength to me" - Wayne Hussey, The Mission.

Shepherd's Bush Empire - 27/Feb/08 - 1/Mar/08
[hr]