Hi all!

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
northeastwarrior

Hi all!

Post by northeastwarrior »

Hi there. I am a big Warriors fan from Consett in County Durham. Was thinking of coming to a game at the JJB. Would i be welcome? And how much would a ticket set me back?
Antwigan

Re: Hi all!

Post by Antwigan »

Hello. You'd be more than welcome to the JJB to watch 'the greatest game of all'. The below games would be an ideal spectacle for the 1st timer. Can't guarantee a win though.

Sat, 27 May 2006 19:15 WIGAN WARRIORS V ST HELENS
Fri, 23 Jun 2006 20:00 WIGAN WARRIORS V WARRINGTON
Ticket prices are among the lowest in superleague and available on the following link.Remember North Stand is the 'away' end. http://www.wiganwarriors.com/MidContent.asp?cid=15
I promise this won't be your last visit.
Welcome to the forum.
Ant
Campions of the rugby world.
Nine

Post by Nine »

Don't wait 'til then - come to the Wigan v Castleford game on Friday 5th May.UYou will be very welcome - come into the Soputh Stand bar before the game andmeet a fe wpeople - you may have to pay a quid for that as you don't have a season ticket, but it;s worth it. We have Geordie friends who come to every game, so you won't be the only one shouting: "Away ref, man!!"
Squad number 18!
northeastwarrior

Thanks for your replies. I really fancy coming to the Wigan v Saints game. Is there a ticket hotline?
JJwilliams

Post by JJwilliams »

Here is the Warriors Hotline- 08701122552, i'm sure you will enjoy yourself it's addictive! Oh and by the way Welcome :D
ancientnloyal

Post by ancientnloyal »

You can order tickets online via the offical wigan warriors website... all you need to do is a free sign-up (email address) and enter postal information... then you simpl select where you want to sit (west, south or east stands), tickets arrive 2-3 days after.

Very welcome at the JJB, as is anyone who wears something other than a saints shirt. South stand the cheapest, £13 for adult and where the majority of singing goes on. (i sit in east myself)
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame
northeastwarrior

Thanks very much. I'll have to try and convince someone to come with me now.
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

ancientnloyal posted:
You can order tickets online via the offical wigan warriors website... all you need to do is a free sign-up (email address) and enter postal information... then you simpl select where you want to sit (west, south or east stands), tickets arrive 2-3 days after.

Very welcome at the JJB, as is anyone who wears something other than a saints shirt. South stand the cheapest, £13 for adult and where the majority of singing goes on. (i sit in east myself)
think the back end of the east make more noise :conf:
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
waterside glens

Post by waterside glens »

come to the saints game ,it will be a sell out with plenty of noise.will you be staying over night or returning after games . there are a few cheap b&b,s in the town where you get a basic room and a good breakfast for £20.
FROM A TO B

Post by FROM A TO B »

Ahhh sunny Consett.
Spent many a happy time at AS & T trying to resolve issues. Fortunately changed roles where I work so haven't been up there for a while.
Used to stop in the Raven (stange place)!

Can recommend the East stand for a good singalong and better views. South Stand, more compact and favoured by many of our supporters not yet in their twilight years. North stand is a strange place and we don't go there (usually full of people who talk funny, unless it's Huddersfield in which case it's empty). West stand, OK if you have a liking for prawn sandwiches and quiche!
:lol:
Warrior came
Warrior saw
Warrior conquered
Warrior came
Warrior saw
Warrior conquered