revival

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
lionmmark

revival

Post by lionmmark »

At last the revival as started.Forward now to the top six. come on.
waterside glens

Re: revival

Post by waterside glens »

it has to start somewhere ,check again in 2or3 weeks
meatpie2005

Post by meatpie2005 »

WOW, calm down calm down one game mate. Maybe the players have got what they wanted with a new coach appointed but still look where we are! Noble has got alot of work to do and you gotta say Huddersfield were extremely poor even though Wigan played decent....if only we could play them every round!
jinkin jimmy

Post by jinkin jimmy »

We have 8 start at the moment. Reckon we will need them, too. :doz:
thegimble

Post by thegimble »

jinkin jimmy posted:
We have 8 start at the moment. Reckon we will need them, too. :doz:

I agree.

Yet i still think if we go on a run of losing a couple of games in the next 10 were in with ashout of top six. Yes we are bottom and yes the Giants were poor but we made them look bad.

We completed sets for an entire game we made yardages all game and the tackling was ok.

Think of what we were like on Easter Monday and the difference on Saturday. Noble will have had a few more days with the team and we should imrove further if we do then we might beat Hull but i still think theyll win by about 10 points.

Top 6 is a possibility as is relegation but if we play like we did on Sat and get a few more players back we might surprise a few people.

Were a better side than a lot think and we showed it on Saturday. Richards improved a lot as did Orr and Moran. Only Brown played poorly but that was still better than hed done for a while.
waterside glens

Post by waterside glens »

we really need all our squad back to go on a good run but i don,t think we,ll go down
stevo38

Post by stevo38 »

lets not forget huddwersfield are the only team we v beat in s league