WE ARE GOING DOWN!

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Wigan Watcher

WE ARE GOING DOWN!

Post by Wigan Watcher »

We are in a very bad state due to Lindsay. I have said he should go and I still do!

Do we think we will stay up?

It hurts me to say it but I dont think Im sticking my neck out by saying, we are going down!!

What do you think?

waterside glens

Re: WE ARE GOING DOWN!

Post by waterside glens »

we,ll stay up just, i believe nobby will sort it
Nikki Carney

Post by Nikki Carney »

Im a forever optimist and believe that we will stay up, every game is important and no more then Cas next week, lose and the gap starts to become a mountain.

COME ON WIGAN THE CROWDS ARE SUPPORTING NOW SORT IT OUT.
wigan_twins

Post by wigan_twins »

yeah i agree cas is a huge game for us and if we don't win then i really think the rest of the year will be a huge strugle for us :exc:
any1 whos fancys a gd hard shagin message me men nd especially women ;) xxxxxxxxxxx
Stev0

Post by Stev0 »

I think we will stay up..... but it's not very good at the moment. *sighs heavily*
wigan_twins

Post by wigan_twins »

no its nt. hopefully we can have a huge turn around in our season and then everything will be fine ! :eusa10: but we will have to work VERY hard to do that.
any1 whos fancys a gd hard shagin message me men nd especially women ;) xxxxxxxxxxx
Little Miss

Post by Little Miss »

We'll stay up.

It would be impossible to turn a team around in just two weeks so it was inevitable today we would loose.

Give it a few more weeks and yeah maybe a few more knocks to our reputation but I have 100% faith in us pulling through this!

:doz:
The good looking one!
FROM A TO B

Post by FROM A TO B »

Little Miss posted:
We'll stay up.

It would be impossible to turn a team around in just two weeks so it was inevitable today we would loose.

Give it a few more weeks and yeah maybe a few more knocks to our reputation but I have 100% faith in us pulling through this!

:doz:
:eusa2: :eusa2:
Warrior came
Warrior saw
Warrior conquered
Warrior came
Warrior saw
Warrior conquered
WiganWarrior

Post by WiganWarrior »

Noble on GMR said in his interview the players need to step up and recognise the situation. I have to agree i think theres only a few of the team playing with passion and 100% effort
Wigan til i Die !!!!

"Its like a game of union the ball disappears for 3-4 tackles then appears to be kicked" BBC GMR
westclox

Post by westclox »

i put a bet on today (tong on cheek )i give this guy 20 points and give him wigan of course, the silly moo took the bait, free ale for a fortnight. :lol: