Being Honest?

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
boovey2006

Being Honest?

Post by boovey2006 »

You think you can survive? if you dont hope you will be right back up next year
Boov-e
ancientnloyal

Re: Being Honest?

Post by ancientnloyal »

Jumping the gun a bit arent you? still got a few more losses before we start wining to stay up.
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame
Dawber

Post by Dawber »

boovey2006 posted:
You think you can survive? if you dont hope you will be right back up next year
Yes we will survive starting with a good win on friday, I can't wait to be shouting my lungs out in the south stand, As i said in another post it is pay back time for the tigers. Come on the Warriors!
boovey2006

Post by boovey2006 »

ok thank you everyone a has a opinion
Boov-e
Bring on the Warriors

Post by Bring on the Warriors »

I too think that we will stay in superleague. It will be a tough task but i think we will do it, starting with a win on fri night and then hopefully against wakey next week. Fingers crossed!!
Proud to be a Wiganer!!!
Dawber

Post by Dawber »

Flash posted:
Well there's still half the season to go and if we win on Friday we are only 2 points behind the pack. If we can't win 2 more games than either Cas, Huddersfield, Wakey etc. in half a season, then we don't deserve to stay up! I think we'll turn it around now we are starting to get players back. Very similar to last season, really. At least, I hope so.....
Correct, Players coming back and a new coach, The anouncment of Barrett signing a three year deal, Phill vievers ect, Things can only get better, And they will starting friday night,
The support the Wigan fans have given over this very hard period has been tremendous and i firmly believe that on friday night it will be even better,
ancientnloyal

Post by ancientnloyal »

Still need to be realistic. We can go down at the end of the season if we dont start winning soon. Traditionally Wigan enjoy good run-ins towards the end of the season... did so few years back to play Bradford in the grand final and last season (kind of) we rallied to just miss out. We beat Leeds didnt we end of last season? that was a good win after the saints loss at home.

Still need at least 4 wins out of the next 5 to say we can stay up in my opinion.
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame
UnsungPanapa

Post by UnsungPanapa »

Lets get right behind the team the louder the crowd is right from the momenet they come out to warm up the better this really is the biggest game of the season so far.
WiganWarrior

Post by WiganWarrior »

I have to agree im so glad im going was touch n go whether i was going to make it. I think a good 14k tomorrow
Wigan til i Die !!!!

"Its like a game of union the ball disappears for 3-4 tackles then appears to be kicked" BBC GMR
UnsungPanapa

Post by UnsungPanapa »

Just hope the wigan public understand this and don't sit at home and watch it on TV when they can make such adifference at the match some are still in the mind set that its only Castleford so it'll be a walkover.