REFEREES ???????

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
warriorwal

REFEREES ???????

Post by warriorwal »

he hasnst got a clue need i say any more
eccywarrior

Re: REFEREES ???????

Post by eccywarrior »

he isa joke. what is the obsession of kicking on the 3rd takle 20-30m from scoring?
IN WANE WE TRUST
AndyWright

Post by AndyWright »

im sorry but karl kirkpatrick needs a reality check, he loves the sound of his own whistle. he gave some awful decisions to both teams tonight and i seriously wonder will i find my referees licence in my next lucky bag just as he did!

cant blame the ref for the bismal performance though, i think we will go down now and we deserve to if we play the rest of the season like we played tonight
turf

Post by turf »

Karl Kirkpatrick said on a bbc.co.uk interview that referees don't have eye tests. I think that comment is a joke after, Kirkpatrick's display tonight. He absolutely STUNK.

But no excuses we were beaten by the better team in Castleford, we need some better players. We need a new stand off, and a new centre.
mrs_carney

Post by mrs_carney »

The writing was on the wall for how the night was going to pan out when he allowed Pryce to carry on after running from the play the ball mark. He was abysmal
Calderwood DANGEROUSLY knocked out the air by a man who had no intention of going for the ball
Hargreaves spear tackled
Logan and Lockers high shots
High shots on Wagga
Forward passes
That try when the guy looked stopped
But then again we shouldnt be fighting for survival with a club like castleford, we should be able to win regardless of dodgy decisions by the ref :(
11/07/05 x - Always and forever - x <3
steve O

Post by steve O »

lets face it we had the penalty count in our favour and still couldnt do the business. we are where we deserve to be - propping up the table.

is nobby's middle name Jesus cos if it is he needs to perform some of them miracles!!
steve O

Post by steve O »

lets face it we had the penalty count in our favour and still couldnt do the business. we are where we deserve to be - propping up the table.

is nobby's middle name Jesus cos if it is he needs to perform some of them miracles!!
smudge273

Post by smudge273 »

you can blame decisions truth is you make your own luck and if you dont perform you wont get anything. We are like a turkey that has caught Bernard Metthews grinning at him. in other words for the chop
steve O

Post by steve O »

they have changed the telephone number in lindsays office

0800 won nowt won nowt won nowt

DaveO

Post by DaveO »

steve O posted:
I am convinced KK gives penalties when he has been reminded of the rules for NOT giving one when he should by the crowd.

The classic case tonight was after we scored in the second half and it looked from the East stand our player was lifted and dumped ot the ground and lost the ball from the kick off. KK awarded a knock on and scrum to Cas when it should have been a pemalty for us. They scored off the next set of six. I think that was the final nail in our coffin.

Not long after Lockers was running down the right and was lifted fairly innocuously by one Cas player. He gave a penalty. It was nothing really and a good ref would have said play on and had a word with the Cas player but he blew.

The trouble is his mistake from the kick off cost us points IMO but was no way evened up by the penalty for Lockers being lifted. So bare stats about penalty counts don't tell the whole story IMO.
I hope so because while I think Mrs C sums up KK's incopentance well, the team is not good enough to compete. That is the real problem. To be perfectly honest at the moment I feel we may well have amassed as many league points as we are going to get.

Dave