Re: is moran good enought

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
thegimble

Post by thegimble »

Moran should never put the Wigan shirt on again.
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

Is he the only one though :(
pie eater and proud of it

Post by pie eater and proud of it »

Moran needs to be shown the door immediately.

Then we need to legalise public flogging again.
steve O

Post by steve O »

jolleymax posted:
is the moron good enough to play for pats let alone the warriors get shut now
moron is good enough but is he committed enough? him and many others
smudge273

Post by smudge273 »

Moron is a bum he was a crap signing simple as that. Maurice chose him he was out of contract and an easy signing. That for me stinks of crap leadership. kimmorley had just had an amazing tri nations in place of Johns and we went after this bum. I think it is about time that the players were put in front of the fans to explain themselves after all it is us who pay their wages !!
chrisJJ

Post by chrisJJ »

no

(no more on the subject or i might just break down and cry)
To be the best
you have to beat the best
Gibbo

Post by Gibbo »

smudge273 posted:
Moron is a bum he was a crap signing simple as that. Maurice chose him he was out of contract and an easy signing. That for me stinks of crap leadership. kimmorley had just had an amazing tri nations in place of Johns and we went after this bum. I think it is about time that the players were put in front of the fans to explain themselves after all it is us who pay their wages !!
That is the most sensible thing i have ever heard on here. Well said :eusa2:
....Bigger they are, harder they fall....
jinkin jimmy

Post by jinkin jimmy »

Obviously I am not happy with Moran, but the problem is that we have 2 support players at half back and no organiser. ML seems to look at players, see them have a good game and then go and sign them without any thought as to how they will knit as a team or compliment each other.

We all know by now surely - Ian Birchall included - that Millward was not to blame. I'm beginning to think Betts was innocent too. We've tried new players. We've tried new coaches. Time we tried a new chairman.
Alex the Warrior

Post by Alex the Warrior »

How many tries has Moran created for others, or earned us repeat sets of 6 through his kicking. That answers the question.
From Mission Impossible (1991) to The Great Escape (2006)
- psycho -

Post by - psycho - »

Gibbo posted:
smudge273 posted:
That is the most sensible thing i have ever heard on here. Well said :eusa2:
i think you will find it was the great adrian lam who advised maurice to move in on moran. maurice didnt choose him, he was advised by lammy and he got the nod. i agree that kimmorley should have been taken into alot more consideration though.
"what ever happens... we stick together... we stay together... we survive."

-------------------------------------