Oh S***

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
northeastwarrior

Oh S***

Post by northeastwarrior »

Im lost for words.
northeastwarrior

Re: Oh S***

Even a good bollocking from Noble at half time didn't do the trick.
thegimble

Post by thegimble »

jolleymax posted:
trust me for the first time i opted not to go to tonights game work commitments stopped me going. and buoy am i glad i didnt waste my money.

cant beleive the we are even going through this thread. for me as i have said in other threads moron is to blame
Dont believe im saying this.

Put Orr in at scrum half and Brown at stand off.

Brown is a poor player but he will give 100%
Moran is according to the experts a good player but no heart.

Hope i never run into him because i hate players who give less then 100%. Richards and McAvoy side was secure all game the other side was a joke and huess where that F@@@@@@@G T@@@T was.
northeastwarrior

I still think Noble is the man to turn it around.
smudge273

Post by smudge273 »

The_Bad_Guy posted:
thats coz noble spent the half time interval on the phone to bradford askin if McNamara needs an assistant :D

stevo did a good half time talk they should have got him into the changing room
We are finished pure and simple. When are people going to realise this. I went to Hull on Sunday and everyone was laughing and joking we're going to win the league etc. I think the jokes now have to stop we have a major problem here
thegimble

Post by thegimble »

northeastwarrio r posted:
I still think Noble is the man to turn it around.
Coach is not the problem. We can still avoid going down but this week as a necessary win but the Wakey game now is as big a game as there has ever been in our SL history.

We know where the problem lies.
smudge273

Post by smudge273 »

we can forget about barrett. We will be playind at Orrell and all sorts. I dont think Barrett is going to come for 20.000 a year is he
thegimble

Post by thegimble »

smudge273 posted:
The_Bad_Guy posted:
thats coz noble spent the half time interval on the phone to bradford askin if McNamara needs an assistant :D

stevo did a good half time talk they should have got him into the changing room
We are finished pure and simple. When are people going to realise this. I went to Hull on Sunday and everyone was laughing and joking we're going to win the league etc. I think the jokes now have to stop we have a major problem here
I also agree

Were going there is no way we can comeback unless we do Wakey next week. We lose that its over.
thegimble

Post by thegimble »

smudge273 posted:
we can forget about barrett. We will be playind at Orrell and all sorts. I dont think Barrett is going to come for 20.000 a year is he
Unless we do what some other clubs and make not so legal payments out of this country.

How do you explain Peachy at Widnes
smudge273

Post by smudge273 »

Regardless of next year. We have this year to contend with. Lets look at the facts. Maurice signed Moron lets face it he is crap. Orr is at least beginning to show some form. Brown what business he has on a rugby field I dont know. The facts are the players we have are not up to it pure and simple. from 8 to 13 we are as good as any team in the league from 1 - 7 we are complete S@@T