Re: Wigan v Cas: Worst Wigan player tonight

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
ancientnloyal

Re: Wigan v Cas: Worst Wigan player tonight

Post by ancientnloyal »

Water Boy = Kevin Brown...

Brown should have started the game, at least he has some sort of clue.
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame
pie eater and proud of it

Re: Wigan v Cas: Worst Wig...

Post by pie eater and proud of it »

I voted for Hargreaves.

Yes I know Moran was utterly garbage but then again when isnt he?

Hargreaves cost us the game with several knock ons and the most heinous one of all when we had just scored and they kicked it back to us and he lost it on the first tackle which allowed them possession from which they scored.
ancientnloyal

Post by ancientnloyal »

I though Calderwood or Logan played well for Wigan

Positive note Dallas nearly back, Calderwood has a try and great tackles on the offense and defence, richards is getting better now. Just need a proper centre to complement them.
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame
woz9

Post by woz9 »

Moran = waste of space, i think it's not a case of layers like Moran are affecting progress, they are stopping progress and goin the opposite way! Take Moran off the field, i think people would be amazed.
thegimble

Post by thegimble »

Moran.

Paul Koloi was never that bad.
HindleyGreen28

Post by HindleyGreen28 »

the fact is despite us wanting to be loyal to 'our own', people like O'Loughlin, Ashton, etc just arent working at the moment at all. And Goulding had an absolute nightmare as well, he and Moran we're torn apart by Manu.

I know they're only kids, but that doesnt affect the league table, to be playing first grade RL, they should be good enough, and they are been shown not to be. This wigan team is putting youngsters into a team which isnt good enough to support them/ carry them... if we continue like this (especially in defense - which is absolutely diabolical, and has been for 95% of the season, then we are going to be playing in NL1 next year for definate.
standofftfield

Post by standofftfield »

The simple fact is that at the moment the team collectivly is totally incapable of defending their line when pressed.

In defence they are all collectivly c@@p
Likely_Lad

Post by Likely_Lad »

It's not the defense which mainly worries me, it's the fact we have simply no creativity bar Lockers and Fletcher in the whole team, we rarely even looked like scoring.
The poster formerly knows as Wizard_Millward.

I wasn't as fit or strong as before but my two biggest muscles still worked - my heart and my head - Kris Radlinski.
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

Danny Tickle was the worst player
DaveO

Post by DaveO »

I voted for Moran. I wanted to vote for Brown because he is that bad despite the fact he didn't play :lol: Moran has the experience to do better than this you would think but that said the rest on the list are on it by right.

But it was close between him and Lockers who although young should be offering better play and leadership. In the last 14 mins we could still have won that game but it needed a leader and we had none.

Fletcher needs to prove his worth quick as well.

Mitigating circumstances for Ashton, young player and Godwin who I thought took a really bad knock early on, knee to the head second man in the tacle from Cas.

Dave