4th OFFICIAL STOPS PENALTIES!

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
FROM A TO B

4th OFFICIAL STOPS PENALTIES!

Post by FROM A TO B »

I know there is another thread about tonights refs performance, but the following is so serious, that I think it warrants a seperate posting.
Friend of mine at the game has a receiver that picks up the transmissions from refs and touch judges.
On the 60th minute, the 4th official told the ref not to give any penalties to Wigan as they had received 6 on the trot and not to give any more until Cas had been given a couple.
Warrior came
Warrior saw
Warrior conquered
Warrior came
Warrior saw
Warrior conquered
DaveO

Re: 4th OFFICIAL STOPS PENALTI...

Post by DaveO »

FROM A TO B posted:
I know there is another thread about tonights refs performance, but the following is so serious, that I think it warrants a seperate posting.
Friend of mine at the game has a receiver that picks up the transmissions from refs and touch judges.
On the 60th minute, the 4th official told the ref not to give any penalties to Wigan as they had received 6 on the trot and not to give any more until Cas had been given a couple.
If this is true and can be proved it needs to be in the RL press. Simple as that. KK should have ignored the 4th official.

Dave
FROM A TO B

Re: 4th OFFICIAL STOPS PEN...

Post by FROM A TO B »

DaveO posted:
FROM A TO B posted:
If this is true and can be proved it needs to be in the RL press. Simple as that. KK should have ignored the 4th official.

Dave
Will book my call on Radio Manchester for the RL phone in on Sunday.
Warrior came
Warrior saw
Warrior conquered
Warrior came
Warrior saw
Warrior conquered
robjoenz

Post by robjoenz »

FROM A TO B posted:

Hmmmmmmmmmm....!
pieaddict

Post by pieaddict »

If this is true its very serious. Something should be done about it. Were do you get these recievers from. I want one
FROM A TO B

Post by FROM A TO B »

I know they were marketing them a couple of seasons ago.
Next time I see the lad who's got one I'll find out and post on the site.

Warrior came
Warrior saw
Warrior conquered
Warrior came
Warrior saw
Warrior conquered
ince warrior

Post by ince warrior »

I tell you what, it seemed that way last night, especially after, like you say, the 60th minute... I nearly had a thrombosis hurling abuse at the ref
WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGAN!!!

WRLFC & SCFC FOR LIFE!!!

WE HATE LATICS, SAINTS, MACCLESFIELD, BURNLEY, CITY, LEEDS, WIRE AND WREXHAM!!!!
oldtimer

Post by oldtimer »

when you read your own postings do you not feel silly?name the person who has these scanners,publish the wave band that they are broadcast on ,record the so called messages passed between officials,but dont say :i know a chap who:knows. :blush: our game is becoming a laugh without this type of posting
FROM A TO B

Post by FROM A TO B »

ince warrior posted:
I tell you what, it seemed that way last night, especially after, like you say, the 60th minute... I nearly had a thrombosis hurling abuse at the ref
There's no seems about it.
This is what he was told and there were a few high shots that he didn't give after the 60 minutes.
Every time we lost the ball, knock on.
Every time Cas lost the ball, stealing in the tackle.

We can't blame the ref for everything, but when you hear about things like this, it certainly doesn't help matters.

Never mind sack the board, SACK SCUMMINGS
Warrior came
Warrior saw
Warrior conquered
Warrior came
Warrior saw
Warrior conquered
Doveoverdave

Post by Doveoverdave »

FROM A TO B posted:
I don't believe you.