ASHTON!

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
turf

ASHTON!

Post by turf »

Is he all right? He looked as if he could barely stand up. He looked as if he was spitting out blood and all sorts. I would say it looks like he's got a nasty head injury.
Top Cat

Re: ASHTON!

Post by Top Cat »

You dont spit out blood with a head injury, more like he spat out his teeth. :eusa14:
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

couldnt be an head injury it wasnt a high tackle , sorry toss** bentham it was the worst tackle since that dirty hooker from bradford took out the scoucer long :lol: (sorry terry only a joke mate) :lol:
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
turf

Post by turf »

Maybe a rib injury then?
turf

Post by turf »

I don't think the Salford player will be cited for that tackle at all because Bentham didn't even put it on report!!!! Shocking referee!!!! Makes KK look good.
Champions

Post by Champions »

turf posted:
Maybe a rib injury then?
Don't think it would be that from the way he was moving. The lad just couldn't get up. I reckon a head/neck injury...just hope he's ok.
........and on the 8th day, God made Wigan Warriors!
steve_oh

Post by steve_oh »

If its concussion he'll miss next 2 games (stains + Leeds) so perhaps save him from a mauling. He was MOM tonight though - excellent.
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

it was his head being carcastic when i said it couldnt be an head injury as it wasnt high ,yes kk you have lost your title as the worsrt ref in the league,bet we get the clown next week :lol:
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
turf

Post by turf »

We can just hope that it is not a head OR a neck injury, but from the way he wasn't moving for a couple of second when he went down, and then the way he was moving when he he got up I wouldn't like to tempt fate but it did NOT look very convincing.

But I agree, he was our best player tonight, and was by far our MOM. This team will miss him, however long he's out for. He's a cracking prospect and still only 18/19, what a talent, hope he's not badly injured or out for a long time.

Get well soon Chris Ashton.
reds fan

Post by reds fan »

Cited for wot ??? It was a fair tackle, a big hit but a fair tackle. Go and watch Basketball if the physical aspect of the game is too un-nerving for you. Wigan were throwing high tackles all night, don't see u mentioning them. Or could you not see these tackles cause your a proper fan who watched the match on the radio. As for Ashton, hope he's not badly hurt he's a class player, but hey ! welcome to The Willows !!! :devi: