dennis moran is great

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
scholesblue

dennis moran is great

Post by scholesblue »

No wonder our team is doing so badly with all the narrow minded supporters who come on here slaggin the likes of Moran off.
I believe he his giving more effort alongside Danny Orr than any other players.
Get behind the team and stop having a go at our best players.
BrianE

Re: dennis moran is great

Post by BrianE »

scholesblue posted:
No wonder our team is doing so badly with all the narrow minded supporters who come on here slaggin the likes of Moran off.
I believe he his giving more effort alongside Danny Orr than any other players.
Get behind the team and stop having a go at our best players.
While I would not say he is "great", he is doing ok. His kicking needs work, but I agree, let's all get behind the lads. WE WILL SURVIVE
Brian from Buxton (ex Wigan)
- psycho -

Post by - psycho - »

until moran is working in asda cleaning the toilets, i wont be happy. we should have ripped his contract up in his face when he droped the ball at the end. all we want is a decent scrum half. orr was there out of position and he played better than moran does!
"what ever happens... we stick together... we stay together... we survive."

-------------------------------------
scholesblue

Post by scholesblue »

Pyshco and badman first of all great names NOT !!!.

Dennis gives 100% for this club more than any other player which is what we need now.

Bet you two are the types of fans who love skysports and never ventured to the ground to pay and watch the team.

Get off our site idiots
ince warrior

Post by ince warrior »

although i don't know them personally, you'll probably find that they attend most matches, which is evident mostly by psycho saying "look out for me, im wearing..." (lol). Are you sure it's not the opposite way round with you watching sky instead of "venturing" to the ground?
WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGAN!!!

WRLFC & SCFC FOR LIFE!!!

WE HATE LATICS, SAINTS, MACCLESFIELD, BURNLEY, CITY, LEEDS, WIRE AND WREXHAM!!!!
- psycho -

Post by - psycho - »

listen here scholesy, i attennd home and away matches even if it means me only having 20 minutes to get home from school, get ready and catch another bus to get into wigan for a certain time (to meet up with someone). i rarely miss a match and it is for a good reason if i dont. i have been on these boards for along time and just because i voice my opinion, doesnt neccasserily mean that i am wrong nor right, nor does it mean im an idiot :eh:! and as for bad_guy, dont even question his support. he has been a life long fan and officially, the youngest wigan supporter ever. go and find it in the archives of a library, made front page of the paper.

scholesblue

Post by scholesblue »

so badman your a supporter BUT " can't be bothered to go away " probably only go home matches cos you get paid for being there, so yes i do question your support.
Pyshco thought with that name you'd be a ex hooligan turned rugby fan instead your a snotty nose kid questionning me as to why Moran is no good.
Typical of our support lately either paid to go or mummies and daddies pay for them, where was you lot on Tuesday nights in the snow at places like Dewsbury.
DENNIS MORAN FOR CAPTAIN.......
Wigan_forever1985

Post by Wigan_forever1985 »

Ok Dennis Moran does try hard every match but he is useless, yes we want people who will try but he gives away tries with his crapness. He cant pass, he cant kick and he cant tackle!. Ive been watching wigan for all my life never have they had such a useless scrum-half even the likes of peters and johns weren't the best, but they were still a hell of a lot better than Moran. You cant just award someone a place in the team for trying just the same as you cant award them a place in the team for being known as a good player!. I honestly think that they should give one of the academy lads a chance at 7 maybe that Thomas Coyle and see what they can do. Ill support wigan all the way but when a players not producing the goods for 2 seasons something needs to be done.
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure
scholesblue

Post by scholesblue »

badboy pick your dummy up mate as this website is for people to voice their opinions and my opinion is that if you didn't get paid for doing job you wouldn't go SIMPLE.
Narrow minded people is the one's who watch the game and slag the ref off as it's his fault we lost.
I agree with bringing the young kids through but keep Moran who is our pinlinch and without him the team would fold.
Reet, off to place a bet.
- psycho -

Post by - psycho - »

scholesblue posted:
badboy pick your dummy up mate as this website is for people to voice their opinions and my opinion is that if you didn't get paid for doing job you wouldn't go SIMPLE.
Narrow minded people is the one's who watch the game and slag the ref off as it's his fault we lost.
I agree with bringing the young kids through but keep Moran who is our pinlinch and without him the team would fold.
Reet, off to place a bet.
voicing an opiniion which is exactly what i did about moran. then you called me an idiot and told me to get of the site. then after setting you straight you call me a snotty nose kid. you obviously havent taken your beer goggles of, woken up or smelt the coffee! moran is a waste of space...... end of.