It's a Disgrace 4

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
we_need_a_coach

It's a Disgrace 4

Post by we_need_a_coach »

:angry:
I've tried to keep quiet, tried to keep my mouth shut, ried to not be bothered, but I can't, what happened in the 2nd half at the Willows on Friday was disgracefull.
Noble has caught the Wigan coaching disease, 'he say he's happy with our progress, we are going in the right direction' and what does this clown say to the lads at half time, becuause every time we come out after his ''words of wisdom' we are c--p.
Those players do not want to play for this club, they should be sacked, play kids for the rest of the year, then when we go down, at least it will be Wiganers who where trying for the club.

And yes I have to say this again, all of our troubles stem from the top, you have to have true Rugby men running a Rugby club.

DORIS AND WHELAN OUT !!!

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:
pie eater and proud of it

Re: It's a Disgrace 4

Post by pie eater and proud of it »

:D This one is the best yet ! The players AND Whelan and Maurice all need sacking :D

Looks like its my 8 year old lads turn on Saturday then. :lol: :lol:
jinkin jimmy

Post by jinkin jimmy »

pie eater and proud of it posted:
:D This one is the best yet ! The players AND Whelan and Maurice all need sacking :D

Looks like its my 8 year old lads turn on Saturday then. :lol: :lol:
Glad to see you laughing.... :(
we_need_a_coach

Post by we_need_a_coach »

:conf:
It really upsets me when I see people laughing at our predicament, ITS NOT A LAUGHING MATTER, Doris has been at the helm during the worst time in our history, she has to go.

Doris and Whelan out !!!!

:angry: :angry:
GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

we_need_a_coach posted:
:conf:
It really upsets me when I see people laughing at our predicament, ITS NOT A LAUGHING MATTER, Doris has been at the helm during the worst time in our history, she has to go.

Doris and Whelan out !!!!
Has it ocurred to you that Maurice has been following your advice, which is partly why we're in this mess?

"sack the coach" you said.

He did.
Things got worse.

"sack the coach again" you said.

He did.

things got even worse.

Do you wonder why your proposed solutions, such as they are, have no credibility?
Fraggle

Post by Fraggle »

we_need_a_coach posted:
:angry:
I've tried to keep quiet, tried to keep my mouth shut, tried to not be bothered, but I can't
Clearly. It's been, what, a whole week since you last typed almost exactly the same thing...
, what happened in the 2nd half at the Willows on Friday was disgracefull.
Noble has caught the Wigan coaching disease, 'he say he's happy with our progress, we are going in the right direction' and what does this clown say to the lads at half time, becuause every time we come out after his ''words of wisdom' we are c--p.
Did you watch the first half? Defensively we were ok but we were hardly any better going forward than the second, there wasn't really much difference except for conceeding a couple of tries. Defending your own line is difficult for every team, it is inevitable that tries will be scored from such areas. What in particular upset you about the second half compared to the first?
Those players do not want to play for this club, they should be sacked, play kids for the rest of the year, then when we go down, at least it will be Wiganers who where trying for the club.
Shall I ask the club to contact you for legal advice on how to deal with the unfair dismissal complaints that would be submitted if all the players were sacked?
And yes I have to say this again, all of our troubles stem from the top, you have to have true Rugby men running a Rugby club.

DORIS AND WHELAN OUT !!!
I'm not going to bother this week asking you to name some alternatives, it's clear you've got absolutely no idea how to solve the problems in any practical sense.
http://fraggle.fotopic.net

"You rescue me, you are my faith, my hope, my liberty.
And when there's darkness all around, you shine bright for me, you are a guiding light to me....
You are a Tower of Strength to me" - Wayne Hussey, The Mission.

Shepherd's Bush Empire - 27/Feb/08 - 1/Mar/08
[hr]
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

fraggle can you not block all wancs post or what evey his name is :blush: :o
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
Fraggle

Post by Fraggle »

mike binder posted:
fraggle can you not block all wancs post or what evey his name is :blush: :o
Sorry, his repetitive ramblings rarely contravene any of the rules and he's got as much right as anyone else to voice his opinions. We don't need to agree with everyone...

And when there's darkness all around, you shine bright for me, you are a guiding light to me....

[hr]
jinkin jimmy

Post by jinkin jimmy »

Come on, Mike. It's a free world and all that. :)

Also, funny how Fraggle felt the need to point out the repetitiveness of WNAC's posts when others on here are equally as guilty, myself included.
Fraggle

Post by Fraggle »

jinkin jimmy posted:
Come on, Mike. It's a free world and all that. :)

Also, funny how Fraggle felt the need to point out the repetitiveness of WNAC's posts when others on here are equally as guilty, myself included.
True, but as you've said elsewhere Jimmy, we make our repetitive posts in other threads, we don't start a new message thread to repeat the same message week-in, week-out whilst conveniently ignoring any questions or comments made to last week's thread. THAT's my big gripe with WNAC, he refuses to reply to anything you put to counter his arguments.

I think we're all guilty of repetition, making the same points over and over and repetition :D but I agree with you totally that people should recycle old message threads if possible if they're only going to say the same things ad-nauseum.

[hr]