Re: Specualtion

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
waterside glens

Post by waterside glens »

sounds good alex but can we fit them in eg. overseas quota and salary cap
FROM A TO B

Post by FROM A TO B »

No need to shout.
Oh and by the way, Matt Dobson is overseas, so it would mean losing one of our antipodean friends (mmmm wonder who).
Warrior came
Warrior saw
Warrior conquered
Warrior came
Warrior saw
Warrior conquered
waterside glens

Post by waterside glens »

are you sure dobson won,t count as overseas
Big D.

Post by Big D. »

It's MICK Dobson lads and I sincerely hope he joins us , and quick !
damien morrissey

Post by damien morrissey »

pieater-alex posted:
One things for certain over the past two weeks there has been a lot of specualtion and this is the summary of it all and jow reliable it is.
In the wigan reporter it said we're chasing clinton toopi he is a centre and isnt having a good time down under and we have also been linked with cev walker but i doubt that as we have signed phil bailey. Also Matt Dobson is supposed to sign in the next week and is expectrd to play in the saints game if he does sign and i assume moran will be dropped or better still sold. Also we're alleged to of made a bid for terry newton and paul johnson there terry newton bid i can understand as godwin in injured and I saw him at the salford match I dont noif anyone else did. As for paul Johnson we've already showed intrest and we didnt meet the price allegedly but this time were supposed to off gone for the full price. Also Oliver Wilkes is being linked with Widnes so a lot of talk and a lot of specualtion so lets see what happens then ey!
last i heard Toopi had signed for the bulls next season although we are still in the hunt for Walker.For me Walker would be the better option quota space free linking up with Calderwood leaving Bailey to centre up to Richards wing.
Dobson for me looks highly unlikely it would require Morans Dissmisal or transfer and then Dobson getting a work permit within the next five weeks to make any difference.
willie c

Post by willie c »

damien morrissey posted:
pieater-alex posted:
One things for certain over the past two weeks there has been a lot of specualtion and this is the summary of it all and jow reliable it is.
In the wigan reporter it said we're chasing clinton toopi he is a centre and isnt having a good time down under and we have also been linked with cev walker but i doubt that as we have signed phil bailey. Also Matt Dobson is supposed to sign in the next week and is expectrd to play in the saints game if he does sign and i assume moran will be dropped or better still sold. Also we're alleged to of made a bid for terry newton and paul johnson there terry newton bid i can understand as godwin in injured and I saw him at the salford match I dont noif anyone else did. As for paul Johnson we've already showed intrest and we didnt meet the price allegedly but this time were supposed to off gone for the full price. Also Oliver Wilkes is being linked with Widnes so a lot of talk and a lot of specualtion so lets see what happens then ey!
last i heard Toopi had signed for the bulls next season although we are still in the hunt for Walker.For me Walker would be the better option quota space free linking up with Calderwood leaving Bailey to centre up to Richards wing.
Dobson for me looks highly unlikely it would require Morans Dissmisal or transfer and then Dobson getting a work permit within the next five weeks to make any difference.
was in the sunday star that topi has signed for leeds for the 2007 season it said that walker was either going the bulls or wigan
here mate is that tackle seven your jokeing my head marra
OAMJSONA

Post by OAMJSONA »

I have just been told by a very reliable source that Dobson as already signed and Wilkes is definatley off to the smellies
Wigan is and always will be a town of Cherry & White

oval balls

Post by oval balls »

no, according to a report in one of the weekend papers(mirror i think)toopi has signed for leeds for 2007 to replace chev who is expected to sign for either us or the bulls.
mike dobson as speculated in the wep and on teletext is wanted by us and it is believed that a nunmber of le cats players came to watch us v salford on friday and that is when we have called spoken to him.
and according to a report i read tonight on sky text i think is that he is wanted to replace the "injured"??????????? denis moran
please let it be true :eusa10: :eusa10: :eusa10:
and also nobby himself said more signings for this season are IMMINENT
things is looking up :D :D
wigans turning blue- my arse

stevo38

Post by stevo38 »

its alright gettin excited about this dobson kid 1 is he any gd and 2 moran looked ok wen he played for london :conf:
OAMJSONA

Post by OAMJSONA »

take as read Oval Balls Dobson as signed
Wigan is and always will be a town of Cherry & White