Can We All Get Behind The Team Tonight Please?

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
The Black Pearl

Can We All Get Behind The Team Tonight Please?

Post by The Black Pearl »

I am a season ticket holder and I go to all the away games as well and the lack of atmosphere at the JJB is pretty evident. The away support is incredible and would love for this type of passion to be felt by all the home fans as well. If we get behind the team tonight we can make the difference. So a big appeal can we all get the JJB rocking and lets give the old enemy a good thrashing. :)
Pain is temporary pride is forever
jimofwigan

Re: Can We All Get Behind The ...

Post by jimofwigan »

The Black Pearl posted:
I am a season ticket holder and I go to all the away games as well and the lack of atmosphere at the JJB is pretty evident. The away support is incredible and would love for this type of passion to be felt by all the home fans as well. If we get behind the team tonight we can make the difference. So a big appeal can we all get the JJB rocking and lets give the old enemy a good thrashing. :)
I can only agree. I am old enough to remember the Beatles so another way of putting it is

YEA YEA YEA
Fujiman

Post by Fujiman »

The Black Pearl posted:
Can't wait. Early try plenty of noise BRING IT ON
The Black Pearl

Re: Can We All Get Behind ...

Post by The Black Pearl »

Come on lets have it. :lol:
Pain is temporary pride is forever
Wigan Watcher

Post by Wigan Watcher »

Can We All Get Behind The Team Tonight Please

We can try, but can we all fit behind the players behind the sticks.

jaws1

Post by jaws1 »

I think it is time the Wigan speccies changed ends to the North Stand as it makes more noise than the South Stand.The north stand stand has a solid roof on it where as the South Stand has glass in it which deadens the sound .You can have 40 speccies in the North Stand and it sounds like 4000 .I sit in the East stand and i have often wondered why the North Stand made more noise than the South until you look at the roof .Give it your all for the lads tonight .
luke_robinsons_angel

Post by luke_robinsons_angel »

COME ON BOYS, do it for me while i can't make it through work commitments
Saints are just wiganers who haven't fully evolved

RIP Mike Gregory, one of lifes real legends.
GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

jaws1 posted:
I think it is time the Wigan speccies changed ends to the North Stand as it makes more noise than the South Stand.The north stand stand has a solid roof on it where as the South Stand has glass in it which deadens the sound .You can have 40 speccies in the North Stand and it sounds like 4000 .I sit in the East stand and i have often wondered why the North Stand made more noise than the South until you look at the roof .Give it your all for the lads tonight .
Maybe, but it's always the case that away fans make more noise than home fans (pro-rata), because they're more committed than fans who only attend home fixtures, and because they're concentrated together, whereas the home singers are more spread out.
The East and South stands rarely sing together, yet we regularly outsing the opposition fans at our away games.
jimofwigan

Post by jimofwigan »

luke_robinsons_ angel posted:
COME ON BOYS, do it for me while i can't make it through work commitments
HERE WE GO, HERE WE GO ,HERE WE GO, HERE WE GO ,HERE WE GO, HERE WE GOAH, HERE WE GO HERE WE GO HERE WE GO HERE WE GO HERE WE GO
2nd Verse
HERE WE GO, HERE WE GO, HERE WE GO, HERE WE GO, HERE WE GO, HERE WE GOAH, HERE WE GO, HERE WE GO, HERE WE GO, HERE WE GO HERE WE GO.
3rd verse
HERE WE GO, HERE WE GO, HERE WE GO. ETC
Mr Stu

Post by Mr Stu »

come on lads, i would love to go and cheer the team on but i have screwed my knee up on thursday and cant make it to the jjb today.