referee tonight

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
oldtimer

referee tonight

Post by oldtimer »

as a wigan fan i will never call a ref after dallas try.i was dead in line and the ball went at least 4 yards forward.it is true what goes round comes round so refs are not always against us[despite what aspinall in the post says] :D
LooseHead

Re: referee tonight

Post by LooseHead »

Can't recall seeing such a wide-rangingly incompetent show of refereeing ; normally i'd be ranting about the ref being biased, or a bad call but nope, tonight whether you're a warrior or a stain he was just absolutely clueless. :eusa17:
Mr Stu

Post by Mr Stu »

he was consistanlty bad for decisions for both teams tonight.
GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

What was he thinking of when Feca offloaded in the tackle that time and he gave a scrum against us? couldn't see how he worked that one out.
robjoenz

Post by robjoenz »

I thought Klein had a decent game, he had some very difficult decisions to make.
DaveO

Post by DaveO »

GeoffN posted:
What was he thinking of when Feca offloaded in the tackle that time and he gave a scrum against us? couldn't see how he worked that one out.
That really was baffling. If anyone has watched the video I'd like to know what the commentators made of it and if you coiuld see any problem with it.

The only thing I could think of was he had called held and Feka played on but if he did he called held far too soon.

Dave
robjoenz

Post by robjoenz »

DaveO posted:
That really was baffling. If anyone has watched the video I'd like to know what the commentators made of it and if you coiuld see any problem with it.

The only thing I could think of was he had called held and Feka played on but if he did he called held far too soon.

Dave
If he had called HELD it would have been a penalty. I can only think that he must have lost the ball forwards, hit a Saints player then played it back all in one movement.
GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

robjoenz posted:
DaveO posted:

Dave
If he had called HELD it would have been a penalty. I can only think that he must have lost the plot.
Typo corrected....
robjoenz

Post by robjoenz »

Flash posted:
robjoenz posted:
I thought Klein had a decent game, he had some very difficult decisions to make.
Watch out for the incoming, Rob! :D
Incase you didn't guess Flash that post was just for you :wink:
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

Klein made several blunders. He was poor. As was Ganson in the other game I saw.