Re: Barrett out..

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

at least he can have a rest keep him away from any injuries :lol:
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
OAMJSONA

Post by OAMJSONA »

Mike
Dobson would go well with Barret
does anyone know if Dobson as an option to stay next season, i am informed he as only signed for the rest of this season
Wigan is and always will be a town of Cherry & White

mike binder

Post by mike binder »

canberra want him back next season as they have a couple of senior players leaving ,which will move dobby up there pecking order and make him a regular player but as everything else money talks and we know some 1 who as plenty of that . it would meen either bailet wont come over or fletch as to go back and i cant see that happening (bailey could be the 1 to miss out) ????? :exc:
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

mike binder posted:
canberra want him back next season as they have a couple of senior players leaving ,which will move dobby up there pecking order and make him a regular player but as everything else money talks and we know some 1 who as plenty of that . it would meen either bailet wont come over or fletch as to go back and i cant see that happening (bailey could be the 1 to miss out) ????? :exc:
I'd take Dobson over Bailey, I think, given the choise. Not that I think Bailey is a bad player, far from it, but we need a half-back even more than we need a centre, IMO. DV does finally seem to be showing some improvement.
Leyther Pie

Post by Leyther Pie »

GeoffN posted:
mike binder posted:
I'd take Dobson over Bailey, I think, given the choise. Not that I think Bailey is a bad player, far from it, but we need a half-back even more than we need a centre, IMO. DV does finally seem to be showing some improvement.
If we could get Walker or Johnson then i think we should keep Dobson to partner Barrett next season. Let Bailey do what he wants in OZ.
I've never felt more like singing the Blues
When the Wiganers win and the Leythers lose.
ian.birchall

Post by ian.birchall »

GeoffN posted:

Not an option. DV is a Kolpak player, Dobson an aussie. Luke Robinson will be the scrum half next year.
Regarder une fille en bikini, c'est comme avoir un revolver chargé sur sa table:
Il n'y a rien de mal a ça mais il est difficile de penser à autre chose.

Now Europe is just for holidays.
ian.birchall

Post by ian.birchall »

Schalk Brits... posted:
...for at least 6 weeks after striking charge on Carney.It could go up to 8 weeks if any appeal fails.
I sympathise with him. I myself often felt like giving Carney a good slapping on many occassions last season
Regarder une fille en bikini, c'est comme avoir un revolver chargé sur sa table:
Il n'y a rien de mal a ça mais il est difficile de penser à autre chose.

Now Europe is just for holidays.
GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

ian.birchall posted:
GeoffN posted:

Not an option. DV is a Kolpak player, Dobson an aussie. Luke Robinson will be the scrum half next year.
That's why I said Dobson over Bailey. Leaving our three quota players as Fletcher, Barrett and Dobson.