Morley to return to England

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Dawber

Morley to return to England

Post by Dawber »

It's just been reported on BBC Radio Manchester that Adrian Morley is set to return to the English Superleague with Warrington the front runners for his signature followed by Bradford and Leeds, It would nice to see Whealan get his cheque book out i think?
Fraggle

Re: Morley to return to Englan...

Post by Fraggle »

Dawber posted:
It's just been reported on BBC Radio Manchester that Adrian morely is set to return to the English Superleague wit Warrington the front runners for his signature followed by Bradford and Leeds, It would nice to see Whealan get his cheque book out i think?
I'd have thought Salford might have had a mention as well, he's hinted in the past he might be interested in playing for his hometown club.
http://fraggle.fotopic.net

"You rescue me, you are my faith, my hope, my liberty.
And when there's darkness all around, you shine bright for me, you are a guiding light to me....
You are a Tower of Strength to me" - Wayne Hussey, The Mission.

Shepherd's Bush Empire - 27/Feb/08 - 1/Mar/08
[hr]
Fraggle

Re: Morley to return to En...

Post by Fraggle »

The story here:-
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/rugby_l ... 034630.stm

10 SL clubs have apparently approached his manager - I wonder who the other two were??!!
http://fraggle.fotopic.net

"You rescue me, you are my faith, my hope, my liberty.
And when there's darkness all around, you shine bright for me, you are a guiding light to me....
You are a Tower of Strength to me" - Wayne Hussey, The Mission.

Shepherd's Bush Empire - 27/Feb/08 - 1/Mar/08
[hr]
mike binder

Re: Morley to return to Englan...

Post by mike binder »

no hed be just another aussie coming over here with a fat pay cheque to finish his carear b4 returning back home thats wat wnac would say anyway :lol:
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

didnt he play for our coachs club team last season happy days are here again :lol:
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
- psycho -

Post by - psycho - »

mike binder posted:
no hed be just another aussie coming over here with a fat pay cheque to finish his carear b4 returning back home thats wat wnac would say anyway :lol:
except he isnt an aussie, he is english which would mean he wouldnt count on the qouta, and with moran and rads gone from this season, you would think morley would slot in nicely.
"what ever happens... we stick together... we stay together... we survive."

-------------------------------------
Dawber

Post by Dawber »

mike binder posted:
didnt he play for our coachs club team last season happy days are here again :lol:
Hope you are right Mike, Now that would be nice don't you think? Start splashing the cash Dave.
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

- psycho - posted:
mike binder posted:
except he isnt an aussie, he is english which would mean he wouldnt count on the qouta, and with moran and rads gone from this season, you would think morley would slot in nicely.
physco do you not think i was extracting the urine :o

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
- psycho -

Post by - psycho - »

mike binder posted:
- psycho - posted:
mike binder posted:
physco do you not think i was extracting the urine :o
i had no idea what you were doing all i was doing was stating the obvious as always :D
"what ever happens... we stick together... we stay together... we survive."

-------------------------------------
Antwigan

Post by Antwigan »

'The bad guy' Why have you defaced the Wigan emblem with the council one?
Campions of the rugby world.