Thanks

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
boovey2006

Thanks

Post by boovey2006 »

i would like to say thank you to wigan rugby club for having a excellent forum qwith many great true rugby league fans inside thank you for the first few months of my account activation hope we can have many more enjoyable months. ny the way do not go on forum of shaontyens website thep eople are just stupid and immature
Boov-e
the grinch

Re: Thanks

Post by the grinch »

its great when fans from other clubs can have the bannter. we are lucky here we have fans from stains, warry, bradfut, and a few other teams im sure. and very little agro! thanks for the warning ill not bother with that site now.
dont let your victories go to your head or your failures go to your heart
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

you are a great addition boovey ,do you know my mate keith hi his the trumpet player at your matche ,he was in the gb band with us :lol:
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
ince warrior

Post by ince warrior »

i'v just been on that shontayne site thing and it seems they're obsessed with us... oh, and they are immature as well
WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGAN!!!

WRLFC & SCFC FOR LIFE!!!

WE HATE LATICS, SAINTS, MACCLESFIELD, BURNLEY, CITY, LEEDS, WIRE AND WREXHAM!!!!
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

every club in rugby is obbsesed with us :lol:
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
- psycho -

Post by - psycho - »

the grinch posted:
its great when fans from other clubs can have the bannter. we are lucky here we have fans from stains, warry, bradfut, and a few other teams im sure. and very little agro! thanks for the warning ill not bother with that site now.
boovey is a great addition because he tells the story from two point of views and is never really biased, nor does he especially like to rub it in when we lose........ unlike a certain primrose and blue and that saints/latic fella'
"what ever happens... we stick together... we stay together... we survive."

-------------------------------------
stevocod

Post by stevocod »

- psycho - posted:
the grinch posted:
boovey is a great addition because he tells the story from two point of views and is never really biased, nor does he especially like to rub it in when we lose........ unlike a certain primrose and blue and that saints/latic fella'
Yes he gives banter in a respectful way, does not troll and gives a valued opinion and imo he is a welcome member here anyday
- psycho -

Post by - psycho - »

stevocod posted:
- psycho - posted:
the grinch posted:
Yes he gives banter in a respectful way, does not troll and gives a valued opinion and imo he is a welcome member here anyday
here here. i dont mind people who support other teams coming on and using the boards, but what i do dislike is when we get trolling, and other users just rubbing it in when they win and we dont. boovey has never done that from knowledge. you should be taking notes primrose :sly:

stevocod

Post by stevocod »

- psycho - posted:
stevocod posted:
- psycho - posted: boovey is a great addition because he tells the story from two point of views and is never really biased, nor does he especially like to rub it in when we lose........ unlike a certain primrose and blue and that saints/latic fella'
here here. i dont mind people who support other teams coming on and using the boards, but what i do dislike is when we get trolling, and other users just rubbing it in when they win and we dont. boovey has never done that from knowledge. you should be taking notes primrose :sly:
No thats where i draw the line, i think pnb is ok and seems fine to me.
- psycho -

Post by - psycho - »

stevocod posted:
- psycho - posted:
stevocod posted: Yes he gives banter in a respectful way, does not troll and gives a valued opinion and imo he is a welcome member here anyday
No thats where i draw the line, i think pnb is ok and seems fine to me.
i dont know, some things he says make perfect sense and are quite interesting but he likes kicking a man when he's down and he does tend to be completely anti-wigan on every subject.