Re: Wigan shirts

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Mike
Site Admin

Re: Re: Re: Re: Wigan shirts

Post by Mike »

I understand what you're saying. I have however tried asking my local JJB for mail order details, no luck. I've emailed the club countless times but have received no reply let alone advise on how to buy kit. I would welcome mail order but how am I supposed to find out how?!?! No doubt as a response to this message someone will tell me but surely it shouldn't be so hard to give my favourite club some of my money!!!
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Mike
Site Admin

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Wigan shirts

Post by Mike »

Must admit I know the feeling. I too have had difficulty obtaining Warrior products (I live in Ireland). Try writing a letter to the club, for the attention of Dave Whelan, complaining bitterly about you inability to obtain all things Warrior. I am positive you will receive a reply. From past experience I have found this to be the best mthod of approach when contacting the Wigan Club; e-mails seem to be ignored.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Mike
Site Admin

Re: Adidas are not making the home tops at the moment

Post by Mike »

My home shirt has gone pink
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Mike
Site Admin

Adidas are not making the home tops at the moment

Post by Mike »

Apparently they are having some problems with them. (I know this because I was at the shop last weekend).I believe that it's something to do with the colour running out of the red bit and turning the whole thing a rather unsightly PINK.So if you want home strips, they were OUT of L, XL, XXL and LOW on M.They did seem to have other sizes in, but were limited in stock.They did say that they were due a delivery "within a few weeks", but couldn't tell me exactly when. It might be worth ringing them to find out more.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Mike
Site Admin

Re: Re: Adidas are not making the home tops at the moment

Post by Mike »

Does that happen to all the shirts because mine and a lot of peple who I know have had this happen!!It's so annoying, thay should sort this out cos it's not fair that we pay all this money and then they go pink!!
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Mike
Site Admin

Re: Re: Re: Adidas are not making the home tops at the moment

Post by Mike »

Mine hasn't. Washing it inside out may help prevent this.The shirt has bobbled a bit though.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Mike
Site Admin

Re: Re: Re: Re: Adidas are not making the home tops at the moment

Post by Mike »

Well you all have the remedy in your own hands. The goods are inferior and not worth the money you have paid for them. Take them back to JJB and either demand your money back or an alternative shirt when the new ones are made. You are well within your legal rights to demand your money back.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Mike
Site Admin

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Adidas are not making the home tops at the moment

Post by Mike »

My mum mentioned this to the people at JJB's at the Soccor dome and they said to take it back. Only problem is mine is signed by most (if not all) the players!
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Mike
Site Admin

Re: Wigan shirts

Post by Mike »

You can get Wigan shirts at Rugby Scene in Carnaby St or Lillywhites in Piccadilly circus. When you get one, come and wear it at London Broncos. With Wigan games on Friday night this season my only chance to watch pro-rugby is at the Broncos
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐