a proper send off

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
jinkin jimmy

Re: a proper send off

Post by jinkin jimmy »

- psycho - posted:
he has come back to save us from the drop not to put his leg(s) at risk by further playing on next season. it's great and all for us and i thank kris so much for coming back and offering his help and support on the field, but he cant play forever and it is selfish to just think of were or how the team is doing when a wigan legend could end up disabled! :angry:
:lol: Bit dramatic don't you think? Anyway, if that is true (which it isn't) why is it worth it this season and not next? IMO if he wanted to stay next yr he could have a 1yr deal with an 80% salary cut from his previous contract.
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

hes playing for a cotract ,as i have said b4 he was forced to retire bty the aussie scouse agent we used to have as coach .He wanted kris to play with his bad knee when he said no it was goodbye kris we need your money.So here we go kris if fit is here to stay :conf: :blush: :o :roll: :wink: :doz: :sly: :( :) :D :conf: :hmmm:
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
- psycho -

Post by - psycho - »

jinkin jimmy posted:
- psycho - posted:
he has come back to save us from the drop not to put his leg(s) at risk by further playing on next season. it's great and all for us and i thank kris so much for coming back and offering his help and support on the field, but he cant play forever and it is selfish to just think of were or how the team is doing when a wigan legend could end up disabled! :angry:
:lol: Bit dramatic don't you think? Anyway, if that is true (which it isn't) why is it worth it this season and not next? IMO if he wanted to stay next yr he could have a 1yr deal with an 80% salary cut from his previous contract.
he said himself if you don't believe what imsaying. he said by playing on it could effect his leg in the long term and there was talk of a disability in his leg when he first retired. came from his mouth not mine :sly:
"what ever happens... we stick together... we stay together... we survive."

-------------------------------------