Eternal optimism

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Mike
Site Admin

Eternal optimism

Post by Mike »

Glad to see you so optimistic for the new season.Get out of it. You could play Saints in Alaska and still get 16000
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Mike
Site Admin

Re: Eternal optimism

Post by Mike »

Maybe so but playing them 4 times plus Cup and playoff games will dampen the enthusasim I'm sure! Lets sort ourselfs out and keep the big games special and stop relying on them to pad out the fixture list!
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Mike
Site Admin

Re: Re: Eternal optimism

Post by Mike »

What can I say it would appear your guy's are after the money just as much as ours. You play the best local derby your side of the hills at least 4 times and Bradford play the Rhinos at least 4 times. This can only be to bring in the money. This isn't what Rugby is all about
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Mike
Site Admin

Crowds and season tickets

Post by Mike »

I would just like to say that Maurice Linsey,is talking sh**e.He says that 38 season tickets have been returned.Well thats funny cause I just got my ticket today and they said that they've sold about 2000 and have had 100 returned.What a liar.All this talk about big crowds next year-ha ha ha!We won't get 15,000 against Saints.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐