kevin brown!

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
warrior_girl

kevin brown!

Post by warrior_girl »

what does everybody think about him leaving?
- psycho -

Re: kevin brown!

Post by - psycho - »

no thoguhts or feelings because he was never a fav of mine. good luck to him but he has done us no favours really.
"what ever happens... we stick together... we stay together... we survive."

-------------------------------------
sudokuwarrior

Post by sudokuwarrior »

made my feelings known on a similar post a couple of days ago. sorry to see him go. do not think he has been given a fair deal.
The futures Brett, The future's orange!!!

2007- A fan-tash-tic season!!!!!!!
DaveO

Post by DaveO »

warrior_girl posted:
what does everybody think about him leaving?
Given his form this year I was shocked any club was daft enough to take him on and help us get under the salary cap.

Dave
sudokuwarrior

Post by sudokuwarrior »

brown just the latest scapegoat. he hasn't lost us all the matches this season he hasn't played in them

waterside glens

Post by waterside glens »

sudokuwarrior posted:
brown just the latest scapegoat. he hasn't lost us all the matches this season he hasn't played in them
i wonder why? :doz:
emma warriors simply the best

Post by emma warriors simply the best »

erm.......... probly because he hasnt proven to be this great player he was ment to turn out to be and as for teams not wanting to help us get under the salary cap their taking their chances now to get all our young prospects with the likes of hargreaves and prescott
LOYAL
WARRIOR

PHIL BAILEY: "I am totally thrilled to be joining the Wigan Warriors. Everyone believes in the club and I can’t wait to join Wigan for 2007".

Iafeta Paleaaesina:"Our fans support over recent years has been astonishing. They are the backbone of the Club and we are truly grateful for the way they get behind us".

!!!WARRIORS 4 LIFE!!!

Born a WARRIOR!
Live a WARRIOR!
Die a WARRIOR!

we can build this dream together
standing strong forever
Nothing's gonna stop us now

Proud to be a wiganer!!!
browns_babe06

Post by browns_babe06 »

as i av sed b4 i wish kev loads of luck at huderfield and prove all these doubting people wrong and come back and play for us again.

i will surely miss him !!!!!
sudokuwarrior

Post by sudokuwarrior »

emma warriors simply the best posted:
erm.......... probly because he hasnt proven to be this great player he was ment to turn out to be
he was thrown in during an injury crisis at 18 and has been expected to a world beater striaght away he is still only 21 and hasn't been brought on as he should have been. he has not been the only player not playing well this season so why make one man a scapegoat.

Fraggle

Post by Fraggle »

sudokuwarrior posted:
he has not been the only player not playing well this season so why make one man a scapegoat.
As you said yourself a couple of messages above this one, he's the latest scapegoat, no-one's blaming him alone. He's been poor along with many other players, several of whom are now not at the club. He's been no worse than, say, Moran who got most of the blame for this season's ills, but he's not really been much better either.

Has he had a raw deal? I'm not sure he has. He has had opportunities this season and not really taken them. We're in too bad a situation to give players much time to improve, we need results and we need players in form, and if the club needs to offload players to get back under the salary cap then someone who's not performing is bound to be the scapegoat. I think it's a choice between someone who's doing the business and someone's who's not, and Kevin has not come up to scratch. Presumably things are not working for him in training either, because Nobby doesn't seem shy at upsetting people if they're not doing the job and if he were better in training than, say, DV or McAvoy then it would be them going out on loan rather than him. Someone had to go, and I'm sure Noble is not offloading better players than the ones he's keeping.
http://fraggle.fotopic.net

"You rescue me, you are my faith, my hope, my liberty.
And when there's darkness all around, you shine bright for me, you are a guiding light to me....
You are a Tower of Strength to me" - Wayne Hussey, The Mission.

Shepherd's Bush Empire - 27/Feb/08 - 1/Mar/08
[hr]