Quins match support.

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
ancientnloyal

Quins match support.

Post by ancientnloyal »

Great support again by us, I reckon 3,000 wigan fans??? 1,000 quins fans, and 100 from SKY, the players and catering staff. Never stopped singing, got the stand shaking, best support in the land.

Only downsiders were the heat, i got all sticky and the wigan 'fans' watching the penalty shoot-out.

P.S. who was in the siver honda with 3 wigan flags on and the red clio behind it? Had a nice little run-out on M40
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame
cbinder

Re: Quins match support.

Post by cbinder »

that would be me and my bro thought that was funney
#1 warrior princess

Post by #1 warrior princess »

I don't think there were even 500 Harlequins fan there.
You can take the girl out of Wigan, but you can't take Wigan out of the girl!
ste lord

Post by ste lord »

Totaly agree what an atmosphere in the north stand,

Pitty the quins fans are misserable and didnt try to give there team a song,

Brilliant support again, bring on the pussy cats of Wakefield and we will put 40 on the board next week,

Keep Wigan "Wigan"

Wayne's World

Post by Wayne's World »

ancientnloyal posted:
Great support again by us, I reckon 3,000 wigan fans??? 1,000 quins fans, and 100 from SKY, the players and catering staff. Never stopped singing, got the stand shaking, best support in the land.

Only downsiders were the heat, i got all sticky and the wigan 'fans' watching the penalty shoot-out.

P.S. who was in the siver honda with 3 wigan flags on and the red clio behind it? Had a nice little run-out on M40
I was in the silver honda, my husband (mike binder) was driving and in the back was my daughter rebecca and chris (chrisk) and her fiance dave. Red clio was my bro-in-law craig with a car full as well.
Wayne's World

Post by Wayne's World »

I noticed the red mini with the car magnet at the back and said to my husband, think that's ancientnloyal driving that car, went we went past remembered your picture on here. :D
The Black Pearl

Post by The Black Pearl »

It was one of the best days i've had following the warriors the fans support was awesome the ground was really good for watching rugby and we won. :)
Pain is temporary pride is forever
- psycho -

Post by - psycho - »

the end was ace were the fans all got in a line and clapped them off at the bottom
"what ever happens... we stick together... we stay together... we survive."

-------------------------------------
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

ancientnloyal posted:

it was me i had to slow down so you could keep in touch thought you was lost :lol: same again in september,tell you what a little tired today was a very long day ,but weell worth it ,nice ground but poo home support :wink:
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
ancientnloyal

Post by ancientnloyal »

I was merely testing whether or not my car could stay at an 85-90mph constant run for several miles without making an effort to burn you off... only joking.

Seems like everyone is related on here...
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame