Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Danielle2006

Post by Danielle2006 »

Hello everybody...
...after seeing my Fiance totally obsessed with this thing (ancientnloyal) i decided that i would contribute to you all.
Alot of good stuff to read about Wigan, been to many matches, enjoyed them all even if they have won or lost :roll: .
My favourite Wigan player is Feka, love the way he plays...anyways thats my little introduction to you...
mike binder

Re: New Member

Post by mike binder »

Danielle2006 posted:
Hello everybody...
...after seeing my Fiance totally obsessed with this thing (ancientnloyal) i decided that i would contribute to you all.
Alot of good stuff to read about Wigan, been to many matches, enjoyed them all even if they have won or lost :roll: .
My favourite Wigan player is Feka, love the way he plays...anyways thats my little introduction to you...
wellcome aboard did you go to london with him :wink:
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
stevocod

Post by stevocod »

Hi welcome enjoy talking about the best sports club in the world.
Danielle2006

Post by Danielle2006 »

mike binder posted:
Danielle2006 posted:
Hello everybody...
well yes i did, if you saw him then you would have seen me with the big grin across my face lol also asleep on the way home... :lol:
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

Danielle2006 posted:
mike binder posted:
Danielle2006 posted:
Hello everybody...
well yes i did, if you saw him then you would have seen me with the big grin across my face lol also asleep on the way home... :lol:
i was in the silver honda with the 3 flags on and my bro in the red clio that you followed on the way home 4 about 20 miles till we had a caffine stop
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
Danielle2006

Post by Danielle2006 »

that sly little slap has just been dished out, works well...give him a slap n e time i feel like it :sly:
Danielle2006

Post by Danielle2006 »

yeh i remember...impossible to try and keep up with you but had a bit of fun with the clio though...
standishcat

Post by standishcat »

Welcomeeee! :D
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

did she spell clio right fraggle can see we will have to keep an eye here :lol:

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
Danielle2006

Post by Danielle2006 »

90mph on the M40...lol it cant honestly turn rude now