REMEMBER FAZ

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
FROM A TO B

REMEMBER FAZ

Post by FROM A TO B »

Reading in the Telegraph today that he his making his A team debut next month and is likely to be played at Flanker (whatever that is in kick and clap).
Hope all goes well and that he can show them what they have missed for the past year or so.
Warrior came
Warrior saw
Warrior conquered
Warrior came
Warrior saw
Warrior conquered
stevocod

Re: REMEMBER FAZ

Post by stevocod »

Flanker in a scrum equivalent is second row so your out left or right at the back of the scrum. Most players who play there are good ball carriers and fairly quick for a forward and i think Faz can excel in that position as he did across the forward line at Wigan.
Stev0

Post by Stev0 »

With Faz's physique he looks taylor made for flanker. Fingers crossed he goes well, i'm sure he will. :D
stevocod

Post by stevocod »

Well depending on the side of the flank one usually peels of the fringe and ball carry and carry up the phase play and the other open side tends to be quick and charge the kcikers and be quick off the restarts, i don't know which side Sarries will put him in.
Stev0

Post by Stev0 »

I think he would be good 'open' i think... is that what Back plays? Where he hounds the stand-off all day :devi:
FROM A TO B

Post by FROM A TO B »

Wish I hadn't posted now, far to much reference to K & K!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Warrior came
Warrior saw
Warrior conquered
Warrior came
Warrior saw
Warrior conquered
stevocod

Post by stevocod »

Stev0 posted:
I think he would be good 'open' i think... is that what Back plays? Where he hounds the stand-off all day :devi:
Yes Back and more recently Moody for England. I dont know if he has the pace and would rather him six(blindside) as a replacement for Richard Hill. I suppose im gonna get stick now for knowing so much about the other code!!! :wink:
stevocod

Post by stevocod »

Flash posted:
stevocod posted:
Stev0 posted:
Yes Back and more recently Moody for England. I dont know if he has the pace and would rather him six(blindside) as a replacement for Richard Hill. I suppose im gonna get stick now for knowing so much about the other code!!! :wink:
No, knowing about the other code is punishment enough.
I used to play it too!! :redf: :blush:
luke_robinsons_angel

Post by luke_robinsons_angel »

Don't like union, but matt stevens is quite cute
Saints are just wiganers who haven't fully evolved

RIP Mike Gregory, one of lifes real legends.
stevocod

Post by stevocod »

luke_robinsons_ angel posted:
Don't like union, but matt stevens is quite cute
Plays for my team Bath, but then again you prob like him for his singing lol! :D