CUMMINS ADMITS THE REF GOT IT WRONG

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
jimofwigan

CUMMINS ADMITS THE REF GOT IT WRONG

Post by jimofwigan »

I am in shock and I mean deep shock.

Cummins admitted tonight that Kershaw made a wrong call and that the penalty try was never a try.
Pity he can't undo the score but you can't have everythig :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
robjoenz

Re: CUMMINS ADMITS THE REF GOT...

Post by robjoenz »

jimofwigan posted:

Cummins admitted tonight that Kershaw made a wrong call and that the penalty try was never a try.
Pity he can't undo the score but you can't have everythig :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
Flipping heck, I nearly fell off my chair. I've spent ages watching them to look for tiny differences between the two tackles, and all in vain! lol
mario

Re: CUMMINS ADMITS THE REF GOT...

Post by mario »

jimofwigan posted:

To be fair Scummins is never afraid to admit the bleeding obvious!
robjoenz

Re: CUMMINS ADMITS THE REF...

Post by robjoenz »

mario posted:
You're normally saying he lies through his teeth even when he knows he's wrong and that he backs up his referees even when he knows they are wrong.
stevocod

Post by stevocod »

robjoenz posted:
mario posted:
You're normally saying he lies through his teeth even when he knows he's wrong and that he backs up his referees even when he knows they are wrong.
That's about accurate he is like a politician with these matters. Spout statistics and excuses but no staring the real facts and rule problems that need to be addressed just like most things connected with the RFL's governing body.
robjoenz

Post by robjoenz »

stevocod posted:
robjoenz posted:
mario posted:
That's about accurate he is like a politician with these matters. Spout statistics and excuses but no staring the real facts and rule problems that need to be addressed just like most things connected with the RFL's governing body.
Ehhh? According to Jim he's just admitted that his referee was in the wrong.

Where did you hear/read this Jim?
stevocod

Post by stevocod »

robjoenz posted:
stevocod posted:
robjoenz posted: You're normally saying he lies through his teeth even when he knows he's wrong and that he backs up his referees even when he knows they are wrong.

Yes in that instance it seems wrong, but i mean in general terms.
robjoenz

Post by robjoenz »

stevocod posted:
Yes in that instance it seems wrong, but i mean in general terms.
He has come and said a few times this season that his referees have made mistakes.

Personally I can understand why the video referee did give the decision but that's because I think the whole ball stealing thing is such a grey area.
jimofwigan

Post by jimofwigan »

robjoenz posted:
stevocod posted:
robjoenz posted: You're normally saying he lies through his teeth even when he knows he's wrong and that he backs up his referees even when he knows they are wrong.

Radio phone in tonight and another snipit the chairman at Saints said Wigan should stop up.

But I believe his accountant had a gun to his head to make him say it
mario

Post by mario »

robjoenz posted:
mario posted:
Which he does,but he can do that as well as admit the bleeding obvious! which he also does,because even he's not stupid enough to defend the indefendable