Danny Sculthorpe

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Wigan_forever1985

Danny Sculthorpe

Post by Wigan_forever1985 »

I dunno what to believe as far as danny goes some say he is staying at cas some say he's coming back but i for one would love to see him back at wigan. I watched him the other day his ball handling skills and he kicking are right up there, in fact if i were noble id be thinkin of getting him back and get him on the rivita and running laps and move him to loose from what he has shown he's easily capable of this role, move lockers to the bench and we would have a huge forward dominating pack.

Any one else got an opinion on Danny?
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure
luke_robinsons_angel

Re: Danny Sculthorpe

Post by luke_robinsons_angel »

would love to see him back, but i doubt we will, most loan spells mean the end of wigan careers.
Saints are just wiganers who haven't fully evolved

RIP Mike Gregory, one of lifes real legends.
The Black Pearl

Post by The Black Pearl »

I think we have moved on from Danny Scully and feel his career path doesn't lie at Wigan. Probably Rochdale would have him back.
Pain is temporary pride is forever
Likely_Lad

Post by Likely_Lad »

Wigan_forever19 85 posted:
I dunno what to believe as far as danny goes some say he is staying at cas some say he's coming back but i for one would love to see him back at wigan. I watched him the other day his ball handling skills and he kicking are right up there, in fact if i were noble id be thinkin of getting him back and get him on the rivita and running laps and move him to loose from what he has shown he's easily capable of this role, move lockers to the bench and we would have a huge forward dominating pack.

Any one else got an opinion on Danny?
A loose that plays in spells of 15 minutes. Excellent idea.
The poster formerly knows as Wizard_Millward.

I wasn't as fit or strong as before but my two biggest muscles still worked - my heart and my head - Kris Radlinski.
Leyther Pie

Post by Leyther Pie »

Good ball handling skills but i agree with likely lad about his fitness. No where near fit enough. Dont think he will return to Wigan.
I've never felt more like singing the Blues
When the Wiganers win and the Leythers lose.
eccywarrior

Post by eccywarrior »

dannys wigan career is well over. look when we needed players he didnt get a mention in bringing him back.
IN WANE WE TRUST
robjoenz

Post by robjoenz »

RAVINGWARRIOR posted:
dannys wigan career is well over. look when we needed players he didnt get a mention in bringing him back.
That's because we couldn't. His loan contract was season long. Cas wouldn't have wanted to release him.
adiddy

Post by adiddy »

It will be a shame if he doesnt come back to Wigan, as he is a very talented, young, BRITISH player, who still has a huge career ahead of him!! I prefer for Noble to coach and attempt to bring the best out of him, than us signing an over-the-hill Civoneciva for over-the-top money!!!!