ss bar signed shirt winner

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
mike binder

ss bar signed shirt winner

Post by mike binder »

sorry to admit it people but it was me again i now have a shirt from the last 4 years icluding a terry o and kris r testemonial 1s s.I know some people buy tickets every week and win jack but i can only saty sorry ,not that i mean it.I do beleive the riversiders could of broke there record for money taken last night .Keep up the good work you are all a credit to the club, but you couldnt do it without the fans emptying there pockets.So i applaued us all on another great night on and off the pitch :eh: :wink: :lol:
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
- psycho -

Re: ss bar signed shirt winner

Post by - psycho - »

mike binder posted:
sorry to admit it people but it was me again i now have a shirt from the last 4 years icluding a terry o and kris r testemonial 1s s.I know some people buy tickets every week and win jack but i can only saty sorry ,not that i mean it.I do beleive the riversiders could of broke there record for money taken last night .Keep up the good work you are all a credit to the club, but you couldnt do it without the fans emptying there pockets.So i applaued us all on another great night on and off the pitch :eh: :wink: :lol:
well done binder.......i have only been in 2 golden gambles and i didnt win any so i thoguht sack it. i know you have to be in it to win it but it costs money!!! :lol:
"what ever happens... we stick together... we stay together... we survive."

-------------------------------------
mike binder

Re: ss bar signed shirt wi...

Post by mike binder »

yes but the money collected in the ss bar goes to the junior accadamy ,gives the man of match a little bonus and keeps the riversiders on a freindly key with the club ,ie gets players turning up to the supporters player of the season meal ,were at the moment the tables will be sitting 11 including a player on each table dah dah dah dah mickey higham hes on mine :lol: mrs feka understands that little joke :doz:
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
sudokuwarrior

Post by sudokuwarrior »

you lucky so and so
The futures Brett, The future's orange!!!

2007- A fan-tash-tic season!!!!!!!
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

sudokuwarrior posted:

you lucky so and so
i know lol thats wat makes it so funny ,there must be 20 of us on the riversiders table but they keep giving me the shirts shame there large though they dont fit me :wink:

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
waterside glens

Post by waterside glens »

mike binder posted:
sudokuwarrior posted:

you lucky so and so
i know lol thats wat makes it so funny ,there must be 20 of us on the riversiders table but they keep giving me the shirts shame there large though they dont fit me :wink:
they'd fit me mike :D
FROM A TO B

Post by FROM A TO B »

Personally, I don't like the tactics used in conning us into buying these tickets.
First of all I get nabbed by the 2 ladies, then get in the queue for the bar only to be told by big Mike that the ladies tickets never win and that I have to buy from him as well.
Then to top it all, they don't even have the Ladies head scarf as a prize anymore!

Still, can't complain as I won a signed shirt last season :lol:
Warrior came
Warrior saw
Warrior conquered
Warrior came
Warrior saw
Warrior conquered
Fujiman

Post by Fujiman »

mike binder posted:
I think you should do the hourable thing and donate it again as a prize Mike :D BTW is it a competiton between you lot to see who sells all there tickets first? I saw you having the crack with somebody waving an empty book
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

FROM A TO B posted:
Personally, I don't like the tactics used in conning us into buying these tickets.
First of all I get nabbed by the 2 ladies, then get in the queue for the bar only to be told by big Mike that the ladies tickets never win and that I have to buy from him as well.
Then to top it all, they don't even have the Ladies head scarf as a prize anymore!its not big mike selloing the tickets its big peter

Still, can't complain as I won a signed shirt last season :lol:
its big peter not big mike

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

Fujiman posted:
mike binder posted:
I think you should do the hourable thing and donate it again as a prize Mike :D BTW is it a competiton between you lot to see who sells all there tickets first? I saw you having the crack with somebody waving an empty book
theres no competiton 4 me i refuse to sell them ,i have more importent things to do ie have a beer,they do have a little fun about whose sells the most but its all in a good cause ,come to a rivaersiders meeting you will see hoe the young kids apreciate there efforts :wink:

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME