Kirkpatrick?

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
JARJAR

Kirkpatrick?

Post by JARJAR »

:eusa4: This guy was an absolute disgrace tonight the list of poor decisions for both sides was unbelievable,the disallowed 1st try,the preventing of Calderwood from making a quick restart,the consistent failure to see either offsides or forward passes (by both sides to be fair).Both clubs should make an official complaint as he clearly dosn't know the rules at all.
SteVader

Re: Kirkpatrick?

Post by SteVader »

I have to agree - I've been quiet on these boards for a long time now, but the officials performance tonight has dragged me out from the lurker's corner. A disgrace!

The incident that went on report for what I could see was only Stacey Jones' say so, the forward passes and off sides (both teams like you said to be fair), the disallowed try, but most of all his refusal to let the game flow. There were countless opportunities to just play on where either side was instead called back to re-form the scrum or re-take a tap.

The officiating (lets face it the linesmen are as bad as the refs) of our beloved game grows worse and worse each week and it seems that no-one is accountable :(

On the plus side - great win! :D Nice to see us looking like the convincing team for a change (despite the newly adopted French man in 'the middle' :D)
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

Quite simple this guy needs a rule book,he dosnt know the basic rules of rugby league ,the dissalowed try was given by a linesman neally 60 yds away ,when he was right up with the play ,should be a man and make is own desicons not a linesman who must of had xray visin to see what ever he did,when sky are not there this guy his even worse ,he just cant ref the game is self he wants the man in the stands to do it 4 him :angry: :angry:
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
Fielden's Angel

Post by Fielden's Angel »

:angry: Absolute pudding!! He made clown look good last night!! The game was so frustating at times. Does anyone know why he disallowed warriors first try we could not see from were we were sitting.

mike binder

Post by mike binder »

Fielden's Angel posted:
:angry: Absolute pudding!! He made clown look good last night!! The game was so frustating at times. Does anyone know why he disallowed warriors first try we could not see from were we were sitting.
the linesman who was 60 yds away ,the 1 with xray glasses saw an infringement ,but the ref was 5 yds away saw nothing ,but you know he cant ref if he cant go to the big screen proved that at london so he took the linesmans word ,when he did do it i could not work out what is action were he just through is hands in the air and waved them
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
vaealikizbabe

Post by vaealikizbabe »

i didnt get to watch the match who scored for us???????
warriors 4 life
WiganWarrior

Post by WiganWarrior »

vaealikizbabe posted:
i didnt get to watch the match who scored for us???????
T -

Calderwood, Fletcher, Hansen, Richards, Vaealiki, Ashton, Higham

G - Dobson 4, Tickle 2
Wigan til i Die !!!!

"Its like a game of union the ball disappears for 3-4 tackles then appears to be kicked" BBC GMR
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

it was a penalty he would of been clean throgh if we didnt pullhim back .Only thing he got right all night

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

To clear up the disallowed O'Loughlin try: The signal from KK was clearly that his bra-strap was undone, but surely that should have been a penalty, not a handover?

I was completely bewildered by the majority of his decisions last night: but on the plus side, we did what we should always do and played well enough that he didn't influence the result.
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

It may sound odd but I can accept referees making mistakes. They are only human. What I cannot abide is KK's manner and his inability to engineer a non stop game. KK is just a very irritating personality. He never seems to use common sense neither (I suppose he has none) When teams are lying offside, take them back 12 yards to get your 10. Allow teams to take quick taps. I felt sorry for both teams being denied and frustrated that option.