Bibey for GB

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Brian Edgar

Bibey for GB

Post by Brian Edgar »

I'll tell you what, Rickey Bibey did not put a foot wrong ay Knowsley Road. I think we may have found his ideal position.

He backed up his performance against Leeds in the best possible manner.
feeona

Re: Bibey for GB

Post by feeona »

Are you being sarcastic because Bibey didnt play against saints!
warriorjon

Re: Re: Bibey for GB

Post by warriorjon »

Bibey was the water boy and i think that the point being made is that he is only good enough to be water boy not that i entierly agree with his sentiments but i understand the point being made.
DaveO

Re: Re: Re: Bibey for GB

Post by DaveO »

warriorjon posted:
Bibey was the water boy and i think that the point being made is that he is only good enough to be water boy not that i entierly agree with his sentiments but i understand the point being made.
Well tonight I thought he played his best game for Wigan in ages. True he did a high shot to give a penalty away that led to a Hull try but up until then he made some very good runs and didn't slow up when he hit the line.

As to the try Hull scored as a result of Bibey's high shit it was on the last tackle and Luke Robinson was at fault - so hes come down to earth this week a bit. IMO this is no bad thing as playing in what was a hard game will make him realise sometimes you have to work for the points.

Dave