Re: Danny Anderson

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

Is Daniel Anderson anything special? His career suggests he make a very good impact short term but then the club goes backwards or stagnates. He failed with the Kiwis too.

Not sure I would like to be the new coach of Sydney City. Lots of rebuilding required.
stevo38

Post by stevo38 »

saints will go through wot we av they av a lot of players comin to end of there career ie sculthorpe long cunningham lyon leaving look at leeds they had a gd couple of years but i t hink they r gona struggle over next few years
OAMJSONA

Post by OAMJSONA »

stevo

i hope to god the saints suffer alot more than we have

Wigan is and always will be a town of Cherry & White

Mean Dean

Post by Mean Dean »

Here is one for you all i heard Anderson was leaving a while ago and Justin Morgan from HullKR was being looked at to take over now dont laugh it is what i have been told.
southern warrrior

Post by southern warrrior »

The news about DA was on national news here in oz yesterday said he was hot favorite for the job. I jumped for joy and laughed for a good while thinking about how the stains fans would whine and bitch about losing another coach especially after there recent sucess(said with gritted teeth) i hope he gets the job i really really do !!!!![/quote]
Dawber

Post by Dawber »

OAM posted:
stevo

i hope to god the saints suffer alot more than we have
I'm in agreement with you mate, i love that old saying "What goes around comes around".
I do believe the bad times are only just around the corner and boy will i enjoy it, lets see how many they get through the gates then? that will be interesting in itself.
Also in agreement with Stevo a lot oif those players at Stains are coming to an end and i can't bloody wait.
chrisJJ

Post by chrisJJ »

its all very well and good but why have you posted this on a WIGAN WARRIORS website?????

hes not from wigan and hes not coming to wigan so

what that about??? :eusa15:
To be the best
you have to beat the best