TCIC (who said the rfl never reply)

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
MiThor

TCIC (who said the rfl never reply)

Post by MiThor »

A few weeks ago I emailed the rfl asking why the salary cap breaches by the other clubs were never made public. beleive it or not they responded.
here is their responce

Thank you for the email regarding the Salary Cap and in particular Wigan Warriors.
Please see below the press releases which have been issued by the RFL. As you can see no further information has been issued by the RFL and if the clubs choose to release further information into the public domain then that is entirely up to them.
The RFL value feedback from supporters, therefore I would like to thank you for taking the time to contact us.

my response to their response, and they say all the clowns are in the circus

Sir,
thank you for your replying to my email, in response to the infomation provided,and the statement that you value feedback from supporters, my answer is: Do you think we are stupid or just plain daft?
You have told me nothing that I did not already know, you have evaded the questions asked and replied in the best tradition of a politician talk alot and say nothing,

the question is simple; How much were the other clubs over the salary capBradford ,St Helens, Hull, Castleford, Wakefield?
As supporters of a club who's financial indescretions were made public including by how much we were over with the utmost speed by the rfl,you have gone out of you way to avoid making public the amounts the other clubs broke the salary cap by.

WHY?

exile in Tiger country

Re: TCIC (who said the rfl nev...

Post by exile in Tiger country »

Bet they don't reply to that one so quickly, if at all. :eusa2:
I've never seen a woman with hairy ears, and I've been to St Helens." John Bishop

"BANG,CRASH,WALLOP, TRY". E. Hemmings describing Palea'asina's try against KR, Play off 26/09/09
FROM A TO B

Re: TCIC (who said the rfl...

Post by FROM A TO B »

Say it like it is Mike, you smooth talker you :)
Warrior came
Warrior saw
Warrior conquered
Warrior came
Warrior saw
Warrior conquered
DaveO

Post by DaveO »

MiThor posted:
A few weeks ago I emailed the rfl asking why the salary cap breaches by the other clubs were never made public. beleive it or not they responded.
here is their responce
Who was it form the rfl who replied?

I have had several replies about salary cap queries and Steve Williams from the RFL has always been very helpful and detailed in his responses.

Dave
NTA1

Post by NTA1 »

Have you thought about writing asking for the information to be disclosed under 'The Freedom of Information Act'.

They are legally obliged to provide it then. The same goes for any club, organisation, business etc etc.
Mike
Site Admin

Post by Mike »

MiThor posted:
is: Do you think we are stupid or just plain daft?
You have told me nothing that I did not already know, you have evaded the questions asked and replied in the best tradition of a politician talk alot and say nothing,
Can you post the RFL statment that contained the amount of our salary cap breach? It not, is it not possible that the figure came to the media through another source. After all, we seem to hear all about comings and goings at Wigan before the club (or the RFL!) announce them. We knew of the breach a couple of days before the RFL announced it to the press.

I sometimes struggle to understand this sort of paranoia.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
MiThor

Post by MiThor »

Mike posted:
MiThor posted:
Can you post the RFL statment that contained the amount of our salary cap breach? It not, is it not possible that the figure came to the media through another source. After all, we seem to hear all about comings and goings at Wigan before the club (or the RFL!) announce them. We knew of the breach a couple of days before the RFL announced it to the press.

l may be paranoid , l consider myself curious, l have a right to an opion, l have the right to ask questions,if that makes me paranoid so is everyone else on the site, after all what are we doing we are passing opions on things we have no control over, thinking about it l am paranoid but it keeps me sane ,l think ?
ste lord

Post by ste lord »

MiThor posted:
here is their responce

Thank you for the email regarding the Salary Cap and in particular Wigan Warriors.
Please see below the press releases which have been issued by the RFL. As you can see no further information has been issued by the RFL and if the clubs choose to release further information into the public domain then that is entirely up to them.
The RFL value feedback from supporters, therefore I would like to thank you for taking the time to contact us.

my response to their response, and they say all the clowns are in the circus

Sir,
thank you for your replying to my email, in response to the infomation provided,and the statement that you value feedback from supporters, my answer is: Do you think we are stupid or just plain daft?

the question is simple; How much were the other clubs over the salary capBradford ,St Helens, Hull, Castleford, Wakefield?
As supporters of a club who's financial indescretions were made public including by how much we were over with the utmost speed by the rfl,you have gone out of you way to avoid making public the amounts the other clubs broke the salary cap by.

WHY?

I got the same nagative response,

They must think we are stupid,

They have no respect for the people who care for the team and the game because of the way it is being run by a load of idiots,

:conf: :conf:

Keep Wigan "Wigan"

mike binder

Post by mike binder »

Mike posted:
MiThor posted:

mike our buisness and our dirty washing as been hung out ,i want ti=o see theres as they now have a unfair advantage over us ,i want to know how the sts with 8000 gates can spend as much money as us ,as i say 1.8 million is a maximun not a minimum ,everty 1 including the sts think they have 1.8 million but you dont if you dont earn it ,how on there low gates can they keep spending it.As a accountant freind of mine stated we could of easyley hid the 80 000 we over spen but didnt ,im sure other clubs have hid sertain expendetures ie brown envelopes :lol: my opinion i must state no proof just dont know how they do it
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
Fraggle

Post by Fraggle »

mike binder posted:
Mike posted:
MiThor posted:

mike our buisness and our dirty washing as been hung out ,i want ti=o see theres as they now have a unfair advantage over us ,i want to know how the sts with 8000 gates can spend as much money as us ,as i say 1.8 million is a maximun not a minimum ,everty 1 including the sts think they have 1.8 million but you dont if you dont earn it ,how on there low gates can they keep spending it.As a accountant freind of mine stated we could of easyley hid the 80 000 we over spen but didnt ,im sure other clubs have hid sertain expendetures ie brown envelopes :lol: my opinion i must state no proof just dont know how they do it
Don't forget it's not just crowds that influence income, they maybe get £3m a year from St Helens Glass or someone like that, which more than covers the difference, or various other sponsors and marketing schemes. I'm sure all the top clubs have no problems reaching their £1.75 limit, but it is more how they spend that money that I wonder about. These other teams also manage to maintain full squads of international players, how do they manage to stay under the limit whilst we and Bradford seem unable to do the same with our players?
http://fraggle.fotopic.net

"You rescue me, you are my faith, my hope, my liberty.
And when there's darkness all around, you shine bright for me, you are a guiding light to me....
You are a Tower of Strength to me" - Wayne Hussey, The Mission.

Shepherd's Bush Empire - 27/Feb/08 - 1/Mar/08
[hr]