Re: DO OR DIE?

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Lockers15

Post by Lockers15 »

i think i can relax and enjoy the last game of the season and wave goodbye to dobson and godwin.
C'mon cas! you deserve it more!
LKC29

Post by LKC29 »

Lockers15 posted:
i think i can relax and enjoy the last game of the season and wave goodbye to dobson and godwin.
C'mon cas! you deserve it more!
Totally agree come on Cas!!!!!
DaveO

Post by DaveO »

TWO EYED WARRIOR posted:
Based on current form Wakey might just survive.

What do you think!!
Think Wakey are odds on favourites to survive unfortunately.

They bring nothing to SL in my opinion. 11 out of 13 players in their starting line up were foreign against Saints. They fail to put together U18 sides are they have no youth set up to speak of.

Their ground is a dump and they don't have a huge support. They are IMO an NL1 standard club and that is where they belong.

I have seen it said all the sides involved in the relegation fight are too strong and so don't deserve to go down. Well Wakey may have the edge on the pitch over Cas but as a club I think they are the weakest in SL.

If Wakey stay up we also end up with Danny Sculthorpe back which means we have to pay is wages for another season. This player clearly wants to be elsewhere so we will have a player taking up salary cap money who did not want to return but will have done so do he can play in SL rather then NL1.

Dave
thegimble

Post by thegimble »

As with this season its seems the side who looks doomed usually ends up on top.

Wakey are clear favourites to win next weekend.

Taking my aboe statment into account.

Cas to stay up with a contraversial last minute no try when Danny Sculthorpe knocks the ball out of Solomona's arms.

And then we have all the Wakey fans moaning about dodgy decisions.
waterside glens

Post by waterside glens »

i think wakey will survive.....come on cas you bring more to this league
MonoG

Post by MonoG »

Am i right in thinking that most Wigan fans would prefer Cas to stay up.
XxX_Wigan_Til_I_Die_XxX

Post by XxX_Wigan_Til_I_Die_XxX »

yes, you are :D lol i dont know really, i cant speak for everyone, but i quite like cas and think they deserve to stay up.
...*...[..e..m..m..a..]...*...
Mean Dean

Post by Mean Dean »

I agree that wakey bring little to super league but if they win they will deserve to stay up they will have more points than cas so cas should go down simple as that.What do Quins and Catalan bring to the league apart from drainintg RFL money that could be spent on youth development.
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

yes were is cas4ever when were on his side ,as a club cas deserve to stay up as you say wakey is full of foreigners and cant full fil there u 18s fixtures as they spend to much on there 1st team no youth set up at all bye bye wakey come on you cas :wink:
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
jimofwigan

Post by jimofwigan »

DaveO posted:
TWO EYED WARRIOR posted:
Based on current form Wakey might just survive.

What do you think!!
Think Wakey are odds on favourites to survive unfortunately.

They bring nothing to SL in my opinion. 11 out of 13 players in their starting line up were foreign against Saints. They fail to put together U18 sides are they have no youth set up to speak of.

Their ground is a dump and they don't have a huge support. They are IMO an NL1 standard club and that is where they belong.

I have seen it said all the sides involved in the relegation fight are too strong and so don't deserve to go down. Well Wakey may have the edge on the pitch over Cas but as a club I think they are the weakest in SL.

If Wakey stay up we also end up with Danny Sculthorpe back which means we have to pay is wages for another season. This player clearly wants to be elsewhere so we will have a player taking up salary cap money who did not want to return but will have done so do he can play in SL rather then NL1.

Dave
I still think if Wakefield stay up they can thank Presley the vidieo cheat . It still makes me mad when I think of that try winning score by Pat Richards been stolen off us by that cheat. Wakey are two point better because of that decision and they also got away with no points been deducted having broken the salary cap.