what are the T's on the try track

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
wigan_twins

what are the T's on the try track

Post by wigan_twins »

today iam off school ill so i have been whachin most of the wigan match's that where on sky. And i have spent most of the day now trying to work out what the t's are on the try tracker anyone know?? :conf:
any1 whos fancys a gd hard shagin message me men nd especially women ;) xxxxxxxxxxx
Mike
Site Admin

Re: what are the T's on the tr...

Post by Mike »

Where the player scored his tries from. Each T is a try. I'm not sure if its where the player received the ball, or where the last play-the-ball was taken (I don't think this has ever been explained to the audience).

The try track is the single most rubbish graphic in the whole history of sports coverage!
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
🏆🏆🏆🏆
Bear

Re: what are the T's on the tr...

Post by Bear »

wigan_twins posted:
today iam off school ill so i have been whachin most of the wigan match's that where on sky. And i have spent most of the day now trying to work out what the t's are on the try tracker anyone know?? :conf:
Im in a Ict lesson
OOOOOO were the greatest club in the world!!!!
old hooker

Re: what are the T's on th...

Post by old hooker »

I dont know whos idea Try Track is but it is pure nonsense,i cant understand what it is trying to tell us
wigan_twins

Post by wigan_twins »

[/quote]Im in a Ict lesson[/quote]

:lol: sounds fun would rather not be ill though and i don't see the point in haveing the try tracker when no1 understands it :exc:
any1 whos fancys a gd hard shagin message me men nd especially women ;) xxxxxxxxxxx
Bear

Post by Bear »

:lol:
OOOOOO were the greatest club in the world!!!!
MonoG

Post by MonoG »

sky should have invested the money they use on the try tracker into rugby league not that £3 goes very far
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

Try tracker is awful and worst still Phil Clarke tries so hard to makes us believe it is amazing.
mrs_carney

Post by mrs_carney »

I think its from the last play the ball before the try was scored. It's only point seems to be keeping phil clarke in a job. But do you prefer Phil's try track to Stevo's useless wiggly lines drawn on the pitch?
11/07/05 x - Always and forever - x <3
wigan_twins

Post by wigan_twins »

i hate thoes lines that they put on the pitch its as if to say that stevo new exactly what was going to happen when thats impossible to no!