Re: The Pack for season 2000

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Mike
Site Admin

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: The Pack for season 2000

Post by Mike »

Its a good idea Nitsua. It would be good to see it happen.As you said, never know till you try it.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Mike
Site Admin

The Pack for season 2000

Post by Mike »

I dont think that weve strengthened the pack much if any from last season. Especially since the Hilton fiasco. Its seems obvious to me that Mo wanted to buy an overseas prop by getting Lam of the overseas list, this didnt happen and its left him high and dry. In desperation he went out to buy anyone he could Hilton being the first to knock on the door. I think the only solution now for Mo is to move one of the second rowers up front ie Betts, Chester, Furner, or even Cassidy.This being the case I think the pack has slightly worsened since last year not improved and even Mo himself said they wernt good enough. I hope this is not the end of the Mo magic and hes started to let things slip. ie season tickets sold before the news of Friday ko's and now Johns not playing Boxing Day when it was said all along hed be here well before xmas. I think Leeds have bought the best overseas players this season and will be a big threat. What does everyone else think?
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐