NWC junior transfers

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
mike binder

NWC junior transfers

Post by mike binder »

any 1 got any past history of this ,dannys papers went in neally 3 weeks ago ,and still not ben returned ,he was hoping to play at golbourne this weekend but looks a little doubtfull ,i think 3 weeks out is alot of rugby to miss for a 12 year old .When you cosider he cant train with his new club with no card,he his supposed to train with the club he his leaving till his card come threw ,but whos going to do that :angry:
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
cpwigan

Re: NWC junior transfers

Post by cpwigan »

I know at least one of the people reponsible for this is ill. Try visiting the NWC web sites, they have forums and sometimes you can get some joy quicker asking there. I know on the 8s-12 site, the main man goes under the name Taxi Egg :o
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

cpwigan posted:
I know at least one of the people reponsible for this is ill. Try visiting the NWC web sites, they have forums and sometimes you can get some joy quicker asking there. I know on the 8s-12 site, the main man goes under the name Taxi Egg :o
dont you think im registered on there and put my opinion on
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

:D
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

cpwigan posted:
:D
and you know i dont hide behind a faulse name think my names Mike B on there or something like that :lol:

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

My lad transferred from Orrell St.James to Rosebridge some years back, and it went through straight away - he didn't miss a match.
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

dannys missed 3 allready i think the system is a total load of poo :angry:

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
Wigan Watcher

Post by Wigan Watcher »

My sons transfer took nine weeks, a solicitor, an M.P. and the European commissionaire for discrimination before it went through.

Bendy Hendy

Post by Bendy Hendy »

mike binder posted:
dannys missed 3 allready i think the system is a total load of poo :angry:
I had the same problem with a couple of my lads. Just try giving the registration secratery a ring and just ask what stage it is at. Sometimes he has hundreds to deal with at the same time, and as with a couple of mine, they could be sat on his desk waiting to be posted all at the same time!! If you do ring him and be right with him, i am sure he will do his best to help you out. Some of these backroom staff at NWC are no spring lambs!! :lol:
THI CORNT RUN BOUT LEGS

GET AMUNGST UM
Bear

Post by Bear »

GeoffN posted:
My lad transferred from Orrell St.James to Rosebridge some years back, and it went through straight away - he didn't miss a match.
whats his name?
OOOOOO were the greatest club in the world!!!!