Stuart Fielden

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
cpwigan

Stuart Fielden

Post by cpwigan »

DaveO

Re: Stuart Fielden

Post by DaveO »

Blinkin' eck.

This bit is amazing:
Jamie, a former player with Doncaster and London Broncos, said: "Apparently, after he took that blow to his head, he couldn't remember much and he thought mum was still here. The team had to tell him again.
Dave

Cruncher

Post by Cruncher »

Sadly, I doubt this piece of sobering news will even reach those phoney Aussie gobsh1tes - led by the likes of Bonehead O'Meeley - who ever since Saturday have been trying to salvage some pride by running around trumpeting that they don't respect Fielden.

If I was the lad, I'd take all of this crap onto the field next time we play them, and unload it at full throttle, but it's easier to say that than do it.

It must be a difficult time for Stuart.

jayde_hates_longy

Post by jayde_hates_longy »

sad to hear diddnt know his mum had passed away. Not to be disrespectful or anything but doesn't this explain why he wasn't at top form just before the end of the season?? woulddnt this have been the time he found out about her being ill? Now nobody can blame him for not playing top form.
all i can say is my thoughts are with stu and his family xxx
R.I.P mike gregory xxxx
true wigan ledgend !!!!

Cummmm on wigaaaaaaaaaan!!

SL CHAMPS 2008

DIRTY FUCKIN SCOUSE WANKERS :)
xxxxxxxxxxxx
the-Bowtun-Warrior

Post by the-Bowtun-Warrior »

this was on here a few days after he lost his mum and many took his dip in form to be dwon to this...

perfectly understandable

Owen Coyles Super White Army!!!

jayde_hates_longy

Post by jayde_hates_longy »

yes i agree with the many that took his dip in form about this. i diddnt see the post i think it must of been on when i wasn't :roll: typical
R.I.P mike gregory xxxx
true wigan ledgend !!!!

Cummmm on wigaaaaaaaaaan!!

SL CHAMPS 2008

DIRTY FUCKIN SCOUSE WANKERS :)
xxxxxxxxxxxx
Bear

Post by Bear »

i hated reading that :( I hate mason
OOOOOO were the greatest club in the world!!!!
robjoenz

Post by robjoenz »

It is very sad but at the same time he cannot be expected to be treated any differently to any other player on the field.
DaveO

Post by DaveO »

robjoenz posted:
It is very sad but at the same time he cannot be expected to be treated any differently to any other player on the field.
Was anyone suggesting he should be?

It is fair to ask whether or not he should be there at all given he appears to have taken this very badly and the reaction after being concussed perhaps reinforces this view but I don't think anyone has suggested he be treated differently on the field.

Dave
turf

Post by turf »

I really feel for Fielden. Look, when something like this happens, forget about the Tri - Nations, forget about Mason, because we must remember that a person's health is more important than a game of Rugby League.

By the way, I take my hat off to Stuart for playing with this on his mind all the time. It has got to be hard both physically and emotionally, but we're right behind you Stuart.

As for Mason, I think that taking the mick out of Fielden while Fielden's mum was like she was, is nothing short of a disgrace and a farce, and I think that Mason should be made to apologise personally to Fielden for his comments.

Condolences go out to Stuart and family.