SAINTS FANS CONDONE MASON PUNCH

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
tonyjoe

SAINTS FANS CONDONE MASON PUNCH

Post by tonyjoe »

WHAT THE FU**K ARE THESE SAINTS FANS ON?? TAKE ALOOK AT THEIR RED VEE WEB SITE HOW ON EARTH CAN THEY CONDONE WHAT HAPPEND TO FIELDEN ON SAT??? IDIOTS. :conf:
oldtimer

Re: SAINTS FANS CONDONE MASON ...

Post by oldtimer »

if you read postings ON HERE you will our fans condoning past players for the same thing[skerret]so we must be as bad as them :o
Cruncher

Re: SAINTS FANS CONDONE MA...

Post by Cruncher »

oldtimer posted:
if you read postings ON HERE you will our fans condoning past players for the same thing[skerret]so we must be as bad as them :o
Doesn't necessarily follow. Only a handful of Wigan fans are expressing enjoyment of the Skerrett incident.

The rest - in other words the vast majority - can still feel free to be amazed and offended by the pleasure other British fans are apparently feeling at the sight of the Wigan and GB prop being knocked unconscious by an Aussie yob.

I appreciate that you think you're trying to balance the picture, but actually you're just coming over as 'holier than thou'.
adrenalinxx

Post by adrenalinxx »

Can't say that I condone actions like that from any player, I mean the Wigan fans aren't saying that Long deserved to be hit late of the ball by Mason or by Newton.

Every team has players that they do not like and perhaps even sometimes say they "hate" but I don't want to see players being hurt or injured.

At the end of the day rugby is just a sport and the players are people, sometimes you have to forget differences and remember we don't want to see people hurt not matter who they are.
ChrisA

Post by ChrisA »

Pointless thread, there will always be small minded immature people around, I see no reason to bring the topic to this board and give them the reaction they're after when they made the post.

The best thing to do is ignore it and treat their comments with the contempt they deserve.