Kieron Cheat or not?

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Jilly43

Kieron Cheat or not?

Post by Jilly43 »

What do you all think about Kieron Cunningham being found guilty of testing positive for the banned substance HCG?
Now when I had children HCG was a pregnancy hormone!!!!
Wonder who the father is?????
captinjack

Re: Kieron Cheat or not?

Post by captinjack »

Of course he was cheating he's a shite. wonderful how the ban is suspended, would it be the same if it had been a Wigan player, I think not.
rugbynelly

Post by rugbynelly »

you no why the ban is suspended, because david waite is so far up his arse he wants him to play in the ashes, this is when newton should really get his chance.
theres only 1 team in wigan
ian.birchall

Post by ian.birchall »

So! St Helens break the salary cap and drug their players!. The most successful team in Superleague. I think Not
Regarder une fille en bikini, c'est comme avoir un revolver chargé sur sa table:
Il n'y a rien de mal a ça mais il est difficile de penser à autre chose.

Now Europe is just for holidays.
Deltic3

Post by Deltic3 »

Where the drugs performance enhancing or for Weight loss ????????
AJ

BLATANT CHEAT!

Post by AJ »

He took ILLEGAL substances
He was found GUILTY of doing so

Therefore cunningham IS a DRUG CHEAT!!

So not only DID st's CHEAT the salary cap to win the league.
but..
One of their players was CHEATING to gain an UNFAIR advantage over his opponents.

So how the hell st helens call themseleves champions, its an outrage!

and thats not even mentioning keirons other addiction!
Tipstar Champion 2002 !!!
Cobweb

Re: BLATANT CHEAT!

Post by Cobweb »

Course he's a cheat
you don't take illegal drugs by "accident" and not know about it. He should be banned for a long time
he's an idiot and he took drugs so it definite
rugbynelly

Post by rugbynelly »

mike southerland gave him the drug before the 1 off test against austrailer last year. My coach went to school with mike sutherland and said he has always been an absolute bullshitter, mike sutherland has even gave me talks at national camp and scholarship along with many other people. It has now came out that he has bullshitted about his qualifications of being a dietition there for Sutherland should get jail for fraud and Cunningham should be let off for the ban and givin the chance to get back to his number 1 hooker in the world role.
theres only 1 team in wigan
Ellie from the Block!

Post by Ellie from the Block! »

Well, well, well....this all just proves Saints are crap!
They break the salary cap, take performance enhancing drugs and we still beat them!
The RFL need to get their backsides in gear on issues like this. What does this promote to the youth of RL that they are all so concerned about...take banned substances and you too can get a well paid job in RL without any consequences....very responsible!