My new site

Got anything else on your mind that isn't about the Warriors? If you do, this is the place to post.
chrisJJ

My new site

Post by chrisJJ »

have a look at ma new site with the latest news and views on the wigan warriors :wink:

www.freewebs.com/wiganwarriors07

might not be much on it though because i've only just made it[/url]
To be the best
you have to beat the best
adrenalinxx

Re: My new site

Post by adrenalinxx »

chrisJJ posted:
have a look at ma new site with the latest news and views on the wigan warriors :wink:

Nice site, good colours, good layout, ok for a personal site but doesn't really offer anything new so don't expect loads of visitors at the moment.

Also your images at the bottom don't have any hyperlinks.
Wigan Watcher

Post by Wigan Watcher »

A great site, something you should be very proud of I wish I had your talent, I have set up an amateur rugby league forum but it is not in this type of class, if you have any ideas for me then they would be very welcome

http://nwcmatchreports.forumcircle.com/index.php

Bear

Post by Bear »

its great spent ages looking on it

A* LMO
OOOOOO were the greatest club in the world!!!!
adrenalinxx

Post by adrenalinxx »

Wigan Watcher posted:
A great site, something you should be very proud of I wish I had your talent, I have set up an amateur rugby league forum but it is not in this type of class, if you have any ideas for me then they would be very welcome

http://nwcmatchreports.forumcircle.com/index.php
I think that site is going quite well, it offers something different and had a lot of potential. Perhaps you should split in board up into one or two categories by region or league or something similar. A section with a list of clubs and contact numbers would be useful apart from that you just need to get out their and find people willing to contribute to your site.
pieater-alex posted:
I take it he asked for your permission for the chris ashton picture.
I said people could use in the image in the end so try and keep up, also it's a compliment to me that people want to use my work on their sites (despite the images not actually being that good). I have received a lot of free advertising from people using my images and a few people have requested more images :D

Also if anyone has a PSP and wants a Trent Barrett wallpaper I have one going spare.
anne keen

Post by anne keen »

Hi Chris, Just had a look and it's really good. If you need top raise funds to contribute to the running costs of the site get in touch and I'll donate a Limited Edition Warriors Crystal. Block/Paperweight for you to raffle. (http://www.oniro-crystals.co.uk /warriors_special_offer.htm)
Good luck with your site and best wishes for Christmas

Anna xx

Exclusive Warriors souvenirs http://www.oniro-crystals.co.uk - Supporting the Mike Gregory Trust Fund
ince warrior

Post by ince warrior »

adrenalinxx posted:
chrisJJ posted:

Nice site, good colours, good layout, ok for a personal site but doesn't really offer anything new so don't expect loads of visitors at the moment.

Give the lad a break, it's not an exam :lol:
WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGAN!!!

WRLFC & SCFC FOR LIFE!!!

WE HATE LATICS, SAINTS, MACCLESFIELD, BURNLEY, CITY, LEEDS, WIRE AND WREXHAM!!!!
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

pieater-alex posted:
adrenalinxx posted:
chrisJJ posted:

I take it he asked for your permission for the chris ashton picture.
Was thinking the same thing, Don't him spitting the dummy out again :lol: :wink:
chrisJJ

Post by chrisJJ »

adrenalinxx posted:
chrisJJ posted:

i've sorted i now and they all have hyperlinks :wink:
To be the best
you have to beat the best
willie c

Post by willie c »

chrisJJ posted:

like it had a good look on it added it to my favorites
here mate is that tackle seven your jokeing my head marra