Well Mr. Fraggle

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Emma_4_Wello

Well Mr. Fraggle

Post by Emma_4_Wello »

If u CAREFULLY read my msg entitled Wello is Fine then you will realised I tried to start a conversation about full backs for GB starring Wigans Kris whateva his name is. I was being nice nad oyur fellow pie pals just spat back. I was meerly defending myself? IOs that intellectual enough for you????
Fraggle

Re: Well Mr. Fraggle

Post by Fraggle »

Fair enough, although anyone trying to sing the praises of any St Helens player is just inviting silly replies.

Personally I think the GB fullback this year should be Steve Prescott. Rads won't be fit enough and your beloved Wellens has been out-of-shape for a lot of the year and nowhere near as effective as Hull's fullback.
http://fraggle.fotopic.net

"You rescue me, you are my faith, my hope, my liberty.
And when there's darkness all around, you shine bright for me, you are a guiding light to me....
You are a Tower of Strength to me" - Wayne Hussey, The Mission.

Shepherd's Bush Empire - 27/Feb/08 - 1/Mar/08
[hr]
Emma_4_Wello

Re: Well Mr. Fraggle

Post by Emma_4_Wello »

Fair enough I agree with Wello bein outta shape. But surely after having such a mad injury his confiedence has been fairly badly knocked (including his face!) and i think he has amazing talents. The fact he's missed out on the game ios definately gonna be a kick in the back side and with Gleeson missing out he should be in the team if not at fullback.